✔️one✔️

Archie grabbed his letterman jacket from his locker, shoving it on. He walked down the hall ready to leave school, when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned to see Betty, his best friend smiling happily.

"Now, why do you look so happy?" Archie made an even bigger smile back at her.

She grabbed his shoulder, "You'll understand when you get a girlfriend as great as mine." He laughed at her response, and they walked out the front doors of the school together.

"You know, I'm fine being single."

"You mean, fine being lonely." Betty scoffs, flipping her bouncy ponytail once she sees her one and only, her baby girl, her number one, her- you get it.

Veronica runs to her capturing Betty in long kiss. Archie takes a step back, he always ends up being the third wheel, and he's fine with that. He likes seeing other people happy, but when it comes to people sucking each others faces off in front of him. Well, it gets a little awkward.

Betty and Veronica pull away, and turn to Archie laughing.

"Your f-face." Veronica laughs.

"What?" Archie asks, putting his hands to his face to see if he had something on it, and for some reason it made them laugh even more.

"It's like a your hair." And that's when Archie realized he was blushing.

"Whatever, let's get out of here." Veronica takes Betty's hand as the trio make an entrance in to the not so busy parking lot.

The ginger boy looks around, and spots a boy sitting under the tree. The boy under the tree has his attention in a notebook where he is quickly writing things.

"Who's that?" Betty nods her head toward the boy.

"Jughead Jones. He's very quiet, and very gay." V says.

Now, they are all staring at the writer boy. For some reason Archie seems far more interested in Jughead than any of the girls next to him.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

The ginger slides in to the opposite booth of the two girlfriends who sat down seconds before him. Before they can even spark up a conversation between each other, another special red head walks up, and seductively slides right next to Archie.

"Well, hello, Archie." Cheryl runs her hands down the gingers bicep before giving it a squeeze.

Archie likes all girls, except Cheryl. Cheryl just has a personality that Arch just can't seem to not hate. She's rude to all his friends, and then she expects him to just fuck her.

"Not today, Cheryl." He removes her hand for her, and basically throws it to his side.

"Why not, Archiekins?" She pouts, just like a three year old girl.

Archie moves over pushing Cheryl out of the cushioned booth. He gets up, and waves to others.

"I'm gonna go, have fun."

He makes his way out the door, and fast. Anything to get away from that little red head girl.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

Just a little introduction. This book will have short chapters, but a lot of them. At least 500 words each chapter though.