✔️twelve✔️

"O-oh, yes." The prince laid his hand into his knights open palm.

Jug closed his hand around Archie's, and lead him through the gym doors. There were many couples out on the floor, and most of their heads turned to see the popular, football player, and the gay, loner.

Bad stereotypes, one may say if they saw the smiles on their two faces.

They walked hand in hand to the dance floor, and when they got there Archie put his hands around the other boys waist.

Betty and Veronica looked over from their table, and decided to join the couple dance.

The two boys swayed back and forth, but the red head could not make full eye contact. He was too nervous, because he felt the feeling in his stomach again when he looked at Jug.

After a few seconds, he gave up and just stared at the boy he was dancing with. The feeling was very strong, and he finally realized what it all meant. He was just afraid of it, he didn't want the feeling to be real.

He wasn't ready to confront what it meant, or where it came from. He didn't want the black lash, he didn't want any of it. But when he finally thought about it, he wanted it. And the it, was not Pennywise, it was Jughead.

✔️✔️✔️

short, but sweet, just wanted to get something out there

Thank you for reading!!