✔️twenty✔️

flashback

Betty didn't know what was going on. She just saw flashing lights, and someone being pulled out of Archie's home on a stretcher.

She had heard some loud bangs only ten minutes before, but thought nothing of it because maybe Jarchie finally did it. But, it seems that something else has happened. Something worse.

The blonde haired girl ran out to the front lawn, and could see Archie chasing after the stretcher. She could see Jughead laying on it, covered in blood and bruises.

"Archie?! What happened?!" She screamed running after him.

"I'm sorry, sir. This is an emergency. We can't have any one in the ambulance."

"Please, I need to be with him. Please!" Archie fell to his knees, begging the man who ignored him and ran into the ambulance.

"Jug, h-he's gonna die." Archie had his face in his hands, kneeling on the ground.

Betty tried to stay calm to take care of the broken boy in front of her.

✔️✔️✔️

Veronica watched as Jug and Archie flirted with each other on the other side of the booth.

"Shut the fuck up you two." She waved her hand, taking a sip of her milkshake.

"Now you know how it feels, bitch." Archie said, smirking.

Betty walked over, and sat down. "Bitch? Call her that again I dare you."

"Hey, V, you're a bitch."

Then, Betty flew. Across the table and into the other side of the booth. She grabbed Archie, and Jug was not having it.

"Don't touch him!" He pulled her off, throwing her back to her seat.

"Wow, that was fun." Betty wiped herself off, because she had gotten some chocolate milkshake on her new pink shirt.

"Yeah, how's the case going?" Veronica took the blonde girls hand.

"I don't know, and I don't care." Jughead looked out the window, wanting to not think about what happened two weeks ago.

"Woah, don't you want to catch this person?" Betty asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not that important. Why would they want to find someone that hurt me? I mean, what do they care that got hurt?" The black haired boy spoke with his head down.

"Babe, you are the most important person in the whole entire world. They want to catch this guy, because they're a criminal and they don't want the most important person in the world to get hurt." Archie put his arm around Jughead. He snuggled more into his chest.

"Stop lying."

"I don't lie to you."

"Yes, you did."

"When?"

"No homo, bro."

"True."

Archie leaned in, and kissed Jughead.

"All the homo, baby boy."

✔️✔️✔️

"We have two suspects, and we would like to ask you some questions about them, Mr. Andrews." One of the police men spoke.

Archie sat at the smaller side of the table, hands in his lap.

"Sure."

"So, there's a man named," the police man went on about a person Archie has never heard before. He had been on his street at the time, and they had asked him a few questions.

"Do you know this man?"

"No."

"Our other suspect, Kevin Keller..."

✔️✔️✔️

LOVE YOU ALL!!

when this gets to twenty votes I'll update

THANK YOU FOR READING!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!