✔️two✔️

Archie lay on his bed, texting his friends, when there was a knock heard at his door.

"Hello." He asked, throwing his phone down.

"We have a guest for dinner tonight. Please, be ready." His Dad said, not opening the door in case Arch was doing something that a dad should never walk in on their son doing.

"Ok." The ginger got off of his bed. He put on some clothes, only a second ago being in his boxers.

He heard a car pull up in the driveway, as he pulled his shirt over his head. Archie looked out the window seeing a man, and a boy about his age.

The door bell went off, and he ran downstairs awaiting the entrance of his dinner guests.

"Oh, hello, Fred." Archie could feel some tension between the two adults. Then he saw the boy being him, and he was taken aback for some reason.

Maybe it was the adorable hat on his head, that he was Jughead Jones that was interested in earlier, or the fucking eyeliner.

But like, no homo, bro. Archie was just interested in the kid. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Hi Fp, and Jughead. You can come in?" Fred opened the door wider, so the guests could join them in the kitchen.

Fp and Fred started talking about some Serpent business stuff. Archie and Jughead wanted nothing to do with it, so they stood on the other side of the room.

They were near the stove as some spaghetti cooked on it. Archie didn't want to make it anymore awkward, so he decided to start a conversation.

"Hi, I'm Archie. Your Jughead, right?" Jughead rolled his eyes. (playing hard to get)

"I know who you are, Archiekins.", he put emphasis on the nick name,"And of course I'm Jughead Jones, the weirdo." Jughead made quotation marks with his fingers.

The ginger smirked, and tried to act cool. He got this weird feeling deep in his stomach Jughead talked. He had no clue what it was, either. But Archie knew he liked it.

"Well, ok. Do you wanna come hang in my room?" Archie asked the black haired boy.

"I'm kind of, like, gay. You're not afraid I'm gonna try to fuck you or anything." Jug moved his hands around making gestures, that thankfully their parents did not see.

Archie didn't know that Jug was gay, but he didn't have a problem. But he wasn't gay, not at all. Like, no homo, bro.

"I guess not. Come on, follow me." The ginger lead the weirdo up the stairs, and to his room.

The room was messy, and needed a bit of cleaning up. Jug pushed off some clothes on the bed, and sat down. Making himself at home, as some might say.

Archie walked over to his speaker turning it on.

"What would you like to listen to?" Arch asked, opening his phone.

Jug though for a second, before being straight up.

"Everyone Is Gay."

"Um, wha-?"

"Just look it up on YouTube."

✔️✔️✔️✔️

That's it for now

This book is actually doing well for some reason thank you

I just want to have fun and play around with this, nothing serious

But maybe some serious shit lattteerrr

Let's just have fun now