✔️six✔️

Jughead sat at the same spot on the bleachers as he always does. Writing away in his notebook about nonsense, and his favorite things.

Like traveling, he's always wanted to go to London in the busy streets, or Africa to meet the people. Yet, he's just stuck in ol' Riverdale. It's not much fun when you have no friends to hangout with at the lake, or Pops. It's also not much fun when barely any boy will speak to you cause they're afraid of getting gay cooties.

What Jug didn't know was that Archie would secretly love to hang out at the lake with him. He would love to travel the world with him.

But both Archie and Jughead don't know that yet.

Finally, after thirty minutes the black haired boy looked up at the field. He saw Archie staring at him, so he quickly looked down. Jug doesn't hate the ginger he just doesn't trust him.

It's kind of stereotypical, Archie being the "jock", and himself being the "outcast". What can you say sometimes he gives off the straight jerk vibe.

"Hey, Jug!" He turned his head to see the infamous jock running up the steps. Then he saw the stares from the other players. Who obviously hated Jughead.

"Hi, what do you want?" The black haired boy blandly said.

"Woah, hostile much?"

"All the muchness."

"I was wondering if you wanna hang with Betty, Veronica, and I at Pops?" Archie made a serious face, yet Jughead thought he was joking.

"Me. You want to hang out with me?" The surprised boy pointed to himself.

"Yeah, that's why I asked you." And Archie copied Jug's actions and pointed to him.

Jug liked Archie a little bit more now and was obviously pleased to spend time with him. And Betty and Veronica seemed nice.

"Sure."

That's when the feeling came back to Archie. He hadn't felt it in a while. Obviously, he hadn't been around the special boy that made him feel that special feeling.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

"You're actually really nice around your friends, Archiekins." Jug pointed out.

The red head blushed, and Veronica immediately jumped on top of them.

"I ship it so hard. Get married, have children already."

"That would be awesome. No homo, bro." Archie laughed, and then got all serious.

"Yeah, great. I would love to marry you. All the homo." Jughead was ready to make that straight ginger mad.

"No homo, bro."

"All the homo." Veronica and Betty chimed in that time.

Pops came over with our milkshakes ending our gay conversation, but then filling out the next one with moans.

No, not like that. They thought the milkshakes were really good.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

It was finally the weekend, and Archie had his free time to practice two of his favorite things. Guitar, and singing.

The usual football player had been practicing on a specific song called, "Wildflowers" by Tom Petty.

He was about to strum the first chord when his phone went off.

Betty: v and i really ship you and jughead so we made a ship name

Betty added Veronica to the group

Veronica: jarchie

Archie: no

Archie: homo

Archie: bro

Archie: but that's pretty good

✔️✔️✔️✔️

Thanks for reading this story

If anyone has any ideas just comment right here

Thank you all again