✔️eighteen✔️

When he saw it he was amazed, and flattered all at once. There was a huge canvas laying on the ground with paints lying all around it. His face was on the center of it, his hair a blood red color. His eyes were rainbow, and his skin was a bright yellow, but it was soothing.

It looked exactly like Archie.

He stared at it for at least five minutes before laying on Jughead's bed. He laid his head on the pillow, but quickly picked it back up.

There was a desk across the room with the raggedy notebook Jug always wrote in. Archie made his way over to it, minding the amazing portrait on the ground.

He felt bad for reading it, but he just wouldn't let Jug find out.

4/12/18
I talked to Archie Andrews today. I can't believe it, after all these years of having the biggest crush on him. I'm trying to be very confident around him. I read that on the internet once. If you're confident around your crush they will trust you more. Sounds stupid, but I can't try. He's probably not even gay though.

He flipped back to the beginning of the notebook.

12/3/12
Hi, I'm Jughead Jones. I'm in the sixth grade. My mom gave me this notebook, and it comes with 1,000 pages. Isn't that crazy! I've never seen one with so much. Here are some facts about myself:
- I have a dog
- I have a sister
- I love One Direction
- I have the biggest crush on Archie Andrews the cutest guy in my grade, well some people say the cutest is this Jason kid, but I know Archie is the most beautiful
- My favorite color is red because of Archie's hair
- I have the best family
So, I guess I'll right on very important occasions, because I want be able to come back and read all the happy times.

Archie didn't know any of those things about Jughead. He skipped a lot of pages.

9/5/16
Archie is in five of my classes this year, and I couldn't be happier. He was wearing a really pretty yellow shirt today. I could see his abs through it, and maybe I accidentally drooled a little. On the worse side, Mom and Jellybean have been gone for a year. But, remember Archie. That's what makes me happy.

Archie smiled. He felt so happy that Jug has liked him for so long. He wished he had noticed him sooner, he didn't know that he had five classes with him sophomore year.

But, he also was confused because he didn't know that Jughead had a sister and mother who left. Butttttt, he couldn't wait to tease him on loving One Direction.

He wanted to read more, but could hear the police yelling up the stairs that he could come down.

The red head made his way downstairs, shutting the black door behind him. Making sure that Jug wouldn't know that he was in there.

Jughead was laying on the couch when Archie walked in with the biggest smile on his face. He thanked the cops, and lead them out.

"Hey, can I watch something on the tv?" Archie asked, sitting next to the boy lying on the couch.

"Sure." He handed the remote over to him.

Archie easily found YouTube on the tv, and Jughead wasn't even looking. He was just staring at Archie being really excited for no reason.

Then, Jughead's cheeks flushed of all color, and then quickly filled with a bright pink.

"Going out tonight changes into something red."

Archie laughed at the face Jughead made, and the embarrassed boy slapped the laughing ones arm.

"How'd you find out?"

And Archie decided he kind of wanted to tell how he found out to talk about all the other new stuff he found out about this boy.

✔️✔️✔️

HEY TWO IN A DAY!!!!
WHO AM I????
I'm Miranda. That's my name btw.

But I do love this chapter, and the next one will be even better, so be ready.

Thank you for reading!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAYYYY!!!!

kissy.