✔️twenty eight✔️

"That's enough, you've taken like twenty." Archie slouched in front of the sheet that Betty hung up on his bed room wall.

"Twenty! You think twenty is a lot. Do you even know what a photoshoot is?" V took another pick and Archie frowned.

"I don't have any more poses."

"Laugh."

He choked out a small laugh.

"No, don't really laugh. Do this." Veronica half coughed, half screeched and put her hand close to her mouth like she was actually laughing.

"What the fuck." Archie didn't know what he was seeing.

"Oh yeah, it always works. It looks like you're actually happy." Betty smiled.

"No."

"DO IT!"

And he copied Veronica's moves as she took the picture. She then turned the phone to him.

"Look."

"Wow, what the heck. It actually worked." The picture looked like he was genuinely laughing at something.

"I'm never wrong." V smiled and kept taking pictures as Archie screeched.

"What is going on up there?!" Fred Andrew's yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Just taking some pictures! Don't worry, no one is getting murdered!" Betty yelled in response.

✔️✔️✔️

Alas, Jug's day was saved. He was going to see Archie due to this miraculous event, a dinner.

Jughead laid in his bed trying to distract himself with thoughts of the night before and what was to come of tonight. But the same icky feeling kept creeping up from his stomach to his throat, just like when they had taken that innocent man away.

He was also was scared of what could happen to him with that criminal actually still out there... and what if, what if...

Archie

The thought of Archie's perfect face calmed him down again.

Archie exists

That's probably the number one reason that kept him going. His beautiful, red head gave him hope.

"Time to get going, Jug!"

Yes, time to get going to see Archie. The trance of Archie was working, he felt better. That creeping feeling was gone and now butterflies lit up his stomach instead.

On his way, in the passenger seat of his Dad's truck, he didn't say a word. Not wanting to ruin his good mood.

The radio blasted some random song and he looked out the window. His eyes lighting up when they pulled into the Andrews' driveway.

"You excited?" His dad asked.

"Yes, I believe so." He responded as he jumped out of the truck and ran to the front door.

He didn't even knock, just opening up the door and stampeding up the stairs. He needed to be in Archie's arms as soon as possible.

But, he was met with Betty and Veronica when he finally made it to his boyfriend's bedroom.

"Jug!!! I mean, Jug." Betty screamed then whispered with excitement.

Then he turned and was met with the most beautiful sight he had ever laid eyes on.

Archie Andrews wearing eyeliner.

"Uh- uh- uhhhhhh." He let out a weird noise. He didn't know what to say.

"NO! YOU'RE EARLY!!" Archie ran to the bathroom across the hall. Jughead's instincts kicked in and he ran right after him, tackling him to the ground before he could make it through the bathroom door.

"Archie! You- you - you -you!" Jug couldn't create words anymore.

"YES! They did it, not me. I didn't want to."

They stared each other in the eyes, Jug pinning Archie to the ground.

"I can die now. My life is complete."