✔️twenty four✔️

Jughead was sitting in his house watching something random on the television when his doorbell rang. He knew exactly who it was, he'd been waiting to be with him ever since he was with him on the bleachers.

He checked who was at the door on the side window just in case, because after last time he wasn't taking any chances. His boyfriend was standing at the door, smiling with something in his hands. It was his Riverdale Bulldogs sweatshirt.

Jughead swung his front door open and saw the face he had been missing for the past two hours.

"Hello my baby." Archie said looking in Jug's eyes. They made him feel whole once again after seeing Kevin at his house.

"Hi." Jug looked down at his feet. He still feels nervous when Archie calls him pet names.

"You ready for the best Friday night of your life?" The red head winked at his boyfriend, and Jughead's face turned a deep pink.

"W-what do you m-mean?"

"I brought A Star Is Born. This movie slaps, Jug, it's gonna be the best." Archie laughed, and gave the black haired boy a kiss on the cheek. They walked into the living room, making sure to lock the door behind them.

"You know, babe? Your eye is really looking better."

"Thank you, I healed it myself." Jughead brushed his fingers against his now, just red, eye. "But on a serious note, the police said that they have their main suspect in custody. Tomorrow morning I'm going to pick someone out of a line up, but they said I couldn't bring anyone but my dad. But, could you stay the night anyway?"

Archie sat down next to Jug on the long, black couch and held his hand. Looking him in the eyes, he said, "Of course my love." And Jughead melted right into the palm of the red heads hand.

✔️✔️✔️

It was about the end of the movie, the two boyfriends were cuddled up on the sofa. They had shared a few kisses during the movie when Archie had caught Jug staring at him instead of paying attention to the movie.

Then, the ending happened and Jughead was bawling his eyes out. Archie just held him in his arms as he cried.

"But, he was so hot, why'd he have to do that?" (not trying to spoil it but like ahhh)

"Wait, you think Bradley Cooper is hot?" Archie let go of his boyfriend and stood up in front of the television.

"Um, yeah." The black haired boy wiped his tears away, smiling up at Archie. He knew what he was doing to the boy.

"Hotter than me?"

"Well, I'm not sure."

"Come over here and then make your decision."

Jughead got up, and Archie ripped of his own shirt. The red heads ripped abs were now being shown off, and Jug couldn't handle it. So, he ran up to him and jumped in his arms. Jug's legs were wrapped around his waist, and his hands were under him holding him up.

"Take me. All of me. Right here."

And this time Archie melted because of Jughead.

✔️✔️✔️

thanks for being so patient and summer is here so way more consistent updates for y'all!!!

also i wanted to slow down with the investigation stuff and get down to more jarchie business
which i assume you are all here for
so here ya go!!

next ones a doozy so be ready hunny