✔️twenty five✔️

From the feedback given about smut, I can tell the people want it. So, this is what the people have asked for. Also, it's not like graphic at all but maybe later we can get into more detail. ;) But, this is also a warning because some asked for one.

ALSO, SORRY IT''S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE I UPDATED!!!!

⚠️SMUT ⚠️

Archie carried Jughead into the kitchen and laid him down on the kitchen counter.

"When is your dad coming home?" Archie wanted make sure he had time to do what he wanted to do.

"In two hours."

Oh, he had plenty of time.

Jughead looked into Archie's eyes while he sat on the edge of the marble counter top. He saw how bright they were, but also how dark they were at the same time.

"Take off your shirt." Jughead laughed while he said it, but meant it.

"Oh, huh, you think you can just tell me what to do." Archie smiled, he had his hands on Jug's thighs while he talked to him. He thought it was cute how his boyfriends legs couldn't reach the floor.

"Yes, yes I can. Take off your shirt now." The black haired boy pointed at him, so the other put his hands up in defense.

"Alright, fine." Archie got down on his knees in front of Jughead and took off his own white shirt. He looked up in his boyfriend's eyes. "What next?"

Jughead looked down upon him and he immediately felt something in his pants that wasn't there before.

"Unbutton your pants."

So, Archie did. He unbuttoned his pants and then unzipped the zipper. Jug then put his index finger under Archie's chin and made him look up at him.

"Now take off your pants, and face the other way."

Archie stood up and turned to face the door way that lead to the living room. He then slowly pulled down his blue jeans.

"Faster."

And they were around his ankles in a second. He kicked them off and stood still.

"Now your underwear.

Archie did the same as before.

"Now look at me."

And Archie turned around and stood in front of Jug. Jughead took him all in and then couldn't wait another second.

"Now do all those things to me. Fast!"

So, Archie made his way over to his boyfriend with those dark, bright eyes.

✔️✔️✔️

Heavy breathing filled the big kitchen. The counter was now caked in the boys sweat. Noises that no one should ever hear were filling up the whole house.

The two boys would slow down and the next moment they felt like nothing could ever stop them.

"I love you."

And then they both came at the same time.

"I- I love you too." Said the black haired boy.

(A.N. I'm letting you choose who the top and bottom are, but like you can tell who I was going for.)

✔️✔️✔️

"Jug! We've got to go!"

A startled Jughead awoke from his slumber and tried to jump out of bed. For some reason he couldn't though. His boyfriend's muscular arms were tightly wrapped around his abdomen.

"Archie! Get up!"

His fathers booming steps began to make their way up the staircase close to Jughead's room.

"My dad doesn't know you're here! Wake the fuck up!"

"Huh?" Archie moved his arms and began to sit up. His red hair was disheveled and his eyes were barely even open.

"My dad's coming! HIDE YOU IDIOT!" Jug sprinted over to his closet looking for something to put on so his dad didn't see him naked.

Oh, yes, almost forgot. The two boys were completely nude.

"OH SHIT!" Archie hopped off the bed and made a run for the closet. He pushed the black haired boy out of the way. "Let me in. Close the door."

Jughead managed to put in a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He slammed his closet door shut. And then his dad walked in.

"Come on, we've got to get to the police station. If we're late, they might set all the guys free."

"That doesn't make sense, dad."

"You can't wear that. You've got to at least look like you're better than the line up guys."

"That doesn't make sense either."

"Let's see what you have in there." F. P. pointed to the closet.

"NO!" Jughead jumped in front of the closet door.

"Why not, son?"

"Well, um."

"Too bad." F.P. opened the door to find Archie Andrews trying to squeeze into his son's tight, black, ripped jeans. "Well, now I understand."