✔️fifteen✔️

Archie sat in the waiting room. They had rushed Jughead off somewhere he wasn't allowed to go.

He laid back in his chair, short breaths leaving his mouth as tears streamed down his face. Who could have wanted to hurt Jug? He had never done anything to hurt anyone, ever.

Unless, he had. But Archie wasn't thinking about anything like that right now. All his thoughts were on his favorite person who was now laying on a hospital bed. He wanted to go see him, and just wrap his arms around him.

They had just had a big step in there relationship, and he did not want to lose him now. They were getting to know each other really well, and Archie was becoming really attached to the idea of them becoming official.

Yet, he was still kind of afraid of calling Jug his boyfriend. He really wanted to, but what about everyone at school. The football team, his friends, his dad. He forgot about his dad. How could he forget? He was going to have to tell his dad that Jughead Jones was his boyfriend. Which sounds really cool to him, but not the part about telling his dad.

His dad had always been nagging him about getting a girlfriend, but now was not the time to think about that. Now was the time to think about Jughead and his health, because the doctor was walking toward him.

"Hi, you're Archie Andrews, Jughead Jones's boyfriend, correct?" The doctor asked.

Archie didn't know how to answer, but he said what felt right.

"Yes, is he okay?" The red head stood up from his seat frantically.

"He is fine, but will need time to recover. He has a broken nose, lacerations to the chest, and a mild concussion." Arch sighed in relief, but also felt awful at the same time.

"Can I go see him?" That's all he wanted to do right at this moment.

"He's sleeping, and on many drugs. But, since you're his boyfriend I will let you. Go down that hall, and take a left. Room 207."

The frantic boy basically sprinted to the room Jug was in. He opened the door, and slowly crept in seeing that the hurt boy was still sleeping. He sat down in a seat next to his bed. Archie scooted the chair to Jughead's bedside. He grabbed his limp hand.

Archie began talking softly, almost in a whisper, "Oh, Jug, I'm so happy you're okay. I can't wait to hug you and kiss you again. I had such a good time with you today, until this happened."

He finally looked up to really inspect the hurt boy in front of him. He had bandages over his chest, and a cast over his nose. They had cleaned up all the blood, but he still had the same bruises and his face had become more swollen. His eyes were black and blue. The red head hated seeing Jughead like this.

Somehow, he had managed to keep his hat during this whole process, It didn't have a stain of blood, or even a tear.

"I'm so sorry, I should've been there to protect you."

"Archie? Are you okay?"

He turned around to see Betty, Kevin, and Veronica. Betty had seen everything. She had seen the ambulance, and Archie breaking down on the front lawn. But, she didn't see who hurt Jughead.

When he turned back to the black haired boy he couldn't help but just cry at the sight of the person he was almost in love with.

✔️✔️✔️

thx for reading!!

treat people with kindness, and have a great day!!

btw all of your comments are making me so happy :)