✔️five✔️

The meeting at Pops between Fp Jones and Fred Andrews went very well. They agreed on some thing that Jughead did not care about.

Archie tried to be nice Jug, but he was basically just reciprocating with insults toward the ginger. He was just trying to act clever.

When they left, there was an awkward goodbye.

"Bye." Archie was trying to get some kind of reaction out of Jughead, so he went in for the hug.

The black haired boy accepted it, but was only expecting a quick little pat. Yet, Archie grabbed his ass.

Jughead was taken off guard, and gasped a little.

"No homo, bro." The red head whispered in his ear.

That's when Jughead realized that Archie was a real straight bitch.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

Betty and Veronica sat in class staring at each other like normal. Veronica made a silly face, and the blonde laughed a little.

I'm their peripheral vision they could see Archie's cheeks light up to a bright pink. They both turned to him at the same time, and saw him staring at something.

Not something, but yet someone. That someone was Jughead Jones.

They immediately noted mentally to ask Archie about this after.

So, as expected after class they ran up to the flustered red head, and bombarded him with questions. Questions about Jughead, there relationship, and all the homo. Which Archie just brushed off acting all fake straight, you know?

"It's all no homo, bro. Okay? There's nothing going on between us, and there's nothing that I find attractive about him except for his eyeliner. Which I can say, cause girls where eyeliner. No homo, bro, remember?"

Veronica groaned. Archie was just too stubborn for her liking. Betty on the other hand felt bad for asking him personal questions, which he clearly was not capable of wrapping his mind around.

Basically Betty was a deep person, and Veronica just wanted the deep details.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

Cheryl walked down the hallway, carrying her new baby blue purse that matched her eyeshadow for the day.

Archie caught her eye, and she suddenly couldn't think of anything else. She ran over to him, and gave him a big hug.

"Oh, Archiekins, how are you? I haven't seen you in forever." Cheryl said with a high-pitched voice.

"Get off me." He lightly shook his arm, to get her to let go. She refused, and held on tighter.

"You don't have to act around me. You can talk-"

"Would you leave him alone? He obviously is not interested."

Cheryl turned to see someone she had never noticed even existed before.

"And who are you?"

"Jughead-mother fucking-Jones. Now get off of him." Jughead pulled the girl off of Archie's arm, and dragged her to the other side of the hallway. He quickly walked away from the two of them.

Archie took that as a sign of the times to run for it. So, he ran all the way to the locker room where the football team was getting ready.

He quickly pushed open the door.

At Pops the red head got the black haired boys number, so he sent him a short text.

Archie: thank you

Jughead: no problem daddy

And Archie didn't know what that meant, but he liked it coming from Jughead. His face quickly changed to the color of his hair.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

Ok, so thank you guys so much for 500 reads

It means a lot

Any suggestion for where this story will go?

I have a plan for when everything is confessed ;)