✔️ten✔️

Surprisingly, Jughead walked in beside Archie, and looked around. He saw kids from his class dressed up in nice clothes, and some girls dressed up like hoes.

"I don't want to b-" Jug was cutoff by his red head friend.

"Ooooh, want some punch?"

"Not re-"

"Ok, let's go get some."

Archie grabbed Jug's hand pulling him away from Veronica, and Betty. The punch bowl was pretty big, and looked a little weird.

The ginger grabbed two cups, and filled them. He offered one to Jug, while taking a sip of his own.

"No, thanks." The black haired boy pushed the punch away.

"More for me." Arch shrugged, and drank the two cups at once.

Hat boy smiled, and let out a tiny giggle. Archie choked on the drinks a bit, before joining on Jug's tiny laugh.

"See, we're already having fun!" The red head was excited to inform Jug, but his face immediately frowned and looked away. "You good?"

"Yeah," the black haired boy waved his hand, "I'm good."

✔️✔️✔️✔️

They ended up finding Veronica sitting alone at one of the tables in the back, looking a little too happy to be at a prom. Her mouth went into an O shape, and then she looked over to see her friends.

V's face changed, and she peeked under the table.

"Where's Betty?" Archie asked.

"Oh, she went to the bathroom."

All of a sudden a puff of blonde hair came out from under the table, and Betty was sitting next to Veronica. Jug started to laugh, while Arch stood there stunned. Both Betty and Veronica adjusted their dresses where they needed to be fixed.

"Glad you had a good time at the bathroom." Jughead said, smiling.

"I really did." Betty smirked, and grabbed her girlfriend's thigh.

As everyone got adjusted in their seats, Archie decided he liked the punch so much he needed more. So, he walked towards it, avoiding the tan dress that shone in the dim light next to him.

"Arch, why didn't you come with me?"

"Archie!"

"ARCHIE!"

"Ugh, girls are the worst." He whispered to himself.

But, don't get caught up in what he said. He'd rather fuck them than any other boy that wore the same hat everyday. Well, maybe, but he's been shoving that deep down.

Once he got past the red head, and he made it to the punch bowl. He saw some random guy standing next to it. Archie had never seen him in school before, but he didn't notice Jughead until this year. He went on with his punch business, and got a cup (or maybe too).

  ✔️✔️✔️✔️  

"Wooooooooooooooooo! Jug, Jug! I'm like Ric Flair!"

Someone put alcohol in the punch. Yes, Archie was drunk. Yes, Betty was a little tipsy.

"Look I'm AJ STYLES! They don't want none!" Betty bent down, and then came up fast with her hands together. Nothing like AJ Styles, but A for effort.

Archie grabbed the black haired boy's arm very sloppily, and almost fell over. He pulled him over to the dance floor as a stupid song was playing in the background. Betty did the same to Veronica, but fell over in the process.

While Archie was dancing, and Jughead standing still, the annoyed boy pulled the drunk one to the side to say it was time to get him out of here.

"Don't touch me," He ripped Jug's hand off of his shoulder, "Just kidding! Your dick's pretty, and I like it. Does that make me gay?" Archie's drunk brain tried to contemplate.

"Psshhh, nope, it doesn't." The red head came to the conclusion. He looked down to the black haired boy's crotch, and then made a move to grab it. Jug quickly moved back, and hit his hand away.

"But, NO HOMO BRO!" He ran away from Jug screaming, and everybody looked at him. Jug didn't know if he wanted to go after the drunk hetero, or just leave him be.

So, he started running.