✔️twenty one✔️

"They asked me about Kevin, and I have no clue why." Archie sat on Betty's bed feeling very stressed.

"I don't know why they would either." Betty sat at her vanity putting some pink lip gloss on. They were getting ready for a party. Only Archie, Betty, and Veronica were going, because Jughead needed to rest and he hates parties.

"Is he going to be at the party?"

"Arch, it's at his house, of course."

His face turned red, and he laughed at himself. He stopped quickly remembering the topic on hand.

"Do I talk to him about it?"

"No, you don't want him to like run away or some shit. You have to act like everything's normal."

"Everything isn't normal though. He could've been the one that hurt Jughead, and if he did I would want to beat his face in un-" Archie tried to keep talking, but Betty knew it was time to have him stop.

"Woah, calm down. No one is beating up anyone tonight. Everyone will be happy, healthy, and safe. Plus, no drinking for you mister. Remember last time you got drunk?"

"No, I was drunk."

Except he remembered him and Jughead dancing, and them under the tree.

"Ha, very funny. Let's go get my wife and we can head over there."

"But, like really, why would we go over his house if it's a possibility he had tried to badly hurt or kill Jughead."

"Cause, we know he would never. He's a just a smol bean."

And they left for Veronica's house who was already eager, and waiting outside for her girlfriend. She hopped into the back of Archie's truck, and Betty moved next to her.

"I'm so excited, I can't wait to get away from my parents for a while. I love them you know, I just need a break from all their business stuff." Veronica leaned into her girlfriends side.

"Yeah, we're gonna have a great time. I even brought my special present." Betty winked, and V blushed.

"I don't even wanna know." Archie kept on driving to maybe his boyfriends attackers house.

✔️✔️✔️

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Babe, I'm fine. Go have fun, and say hi to Kevin for me. I miss him, I haven't really seen him in a while."

"Um, sure, I will. Please, stay safe and take your medicine."

"But, you're my medicine."

"Not right now, Jughead."

"Later?"

"Maybe. I'll be over your house by midnight, if you don't mind."

"I don't, bye, have fun babe."

"Bye, Jug. See you later."

Archie hung up the phone, and then realized again he was in Kevin's backyard. There was purple strung lights, and a few tables with beer and alcoholic beverages.

"Hey Archiekins, haven't seen you since school. How's it been going?" Cheryl moved over to him, only just putting her hand on his butt. He quickly pulled it away.

"Pretty bad, and good. I guess, but what do you care?"

"Oh, I care so much. How is that south side serpent scum of yours?"

"Leave." Archie didn't know what that meant, but he would not let anyone disrespect his Jughead.

"What?"

"Leave me alone!"

"You better leave him alone." Kevin walked up to the both of them with a beer in his hand.

"Ugh." Cheryl walked into the house, pulling some random girl with her.

"Thank you, um, I have to go find Betty." He could not talk to Kevin at this moment, or ever.

Archie made his way to where Beronica was having the time of their life dancing under the lights. But, once Betty saw his concerned look she ran over to him. Veronica close behind.

"He talked to me and I got scared." The red head had his eyes closed tight, and he was holding his head.

"Oh, it's okay. You know he probably didn't even do it."

"But, you don't know that Betty!" He was getting scared and frustrated, he could handle it.

"Calm down, let's go inside."

"What's going on?" Veronica had no clue what they were about to tell her, but she knew whatever it was she would fix it.

✔️✔️✔️

so, where have i been??

well, i started school so it been a lot of my life, and NEW SEASON OF RIVERDALE SOOO

love you all, have a great day

tpwk