✔️four✔️

Jughead did have a good time confusing the ginger, he's not gonna lie. Then again, he was normally a confusing person according to most people.

Archie, on the other hand, was excited to see the boy again, but also cautious on his behalf. What if Jughead started to like him? That would be so awkward. (A.N. ok so Archie's a bitch)

He just doesn't want to make Jughead feel bad.

It was about a week later after there encounter at Archie's house.

"Hey, Arch! Have you seen Betty?" Veronica walked over to Archie's locker.

"Yeah," her face lit up," um, no." Archie was having trouble concentrating on things lately. There was something in the back of his head, that he couldn't quite put a finger on it, that made him have less focus than usual.

"You're being weird, what's up?" Veronica put a hand on Archie's shoulder, giving him a caring look.

"Oh, nothing." The ginger just blew it off. He gave V a big smile, trying to convince her he was perfectly fine.

Thank the lord that Betty came walking up, and taking Veronica away from him.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

Reggie walked up to Arch after football practice.

"Nice job, man!" Reggie slapped Archie's ass.

"No homo, bro." Archie said after, taking off his shirt.

"Of course." Reggie walked away, and it was Archie's turn to congratulate the next person. Yet again, he was the last one in the locker room. The only other person in the room was Reggie.

He got all of his stuff together, and walked out across the field to where he would walk to Pop's. His Dad and Fp were meeting there. Jughead would be there too, and Archie was for some reason nervous.

Halfway across the newly painted Football field, he saw Jughead. The black haired boy was sitting alone on the bleachers writing in his broken down notebook.

"Hey Jug!" The red head ran to the bleachers. He got the feeling in his stomach when Jug gave a him a forced smile. The feeling was different though that time.

"Oh, hey." Archie sat down next to him, flinging his bag in front of him.

Jughead quickly closed his notebook. He didn't want Archie to see his writings. Not that they were anything about the red headed boy next to him, the just were personal.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at Pops?," Archie's happiness reached a new level when he saw that Jughead had put eyeliner on one of his eyes,"Did you stay to watch our practice?"

"Archie, I sit here every practice."

"I bet to get a nice glimpse of my ass." Archie realized what he said quickly spat out," No homo, bro."

"I'm here for Reggie not you." Jug smirked. Again, after that the feeling in Archie's stomach changed.

"Yeah, sure. Like no homo, bro."

"Can you not?" Jug asked.

"Not what?"

"Be such a straight prick."

"I am not."

"Are too. How would you like it if you were gay, and someone kept on saying no homo, bro. Afraid that they would get gay all over them." Jughead rambled on.

"I do not think like that." Archie was offended that someone would think he was so rude. "I just don't want to get caught up in you liking me and I not liking you back."

The black haired boy started laughing. Laughing so hard he started crying.

"What's so funny?" The ginger did not find anything funny about the conversation.

"Me l-liking you. In your dreams." Hug kept on laughing. "You're just a fucking straight jerk."

✔️✔️✔️✔️

That's longer than usual.

Like my new theme?