✔️seven✔️

"Sup Jarchie?"

"How's it hangin' , Jarchie?"

"How you doin', Jarchie?"

That's all Archie had heard for the past month. Betty and Veronica won't stop calling him Jarchie. Though, he hasn't even seen Jughead at all.

"So, Jarchie, who are you taking to prom?" Veronica asked him as she took the blonde girls hand in hers.

"It's pronounced Archie, and no one yet?" He replied getting annoyed by the stupid nickname.

"I have someone I'm mind for you."

"Don't say Jughead."

"Cheryl."

"What? Are you crazy?" Archie was taken aback by her out of place response.

"She seems to really like you, give her a chance. She might be nice."

Veronica knew that Cheryl Blossom was not nice she was a bitch. A awful lying bitch, but that's the only girl that came to her mind when she thought about girls who have crushes on Archie.

"Cheryl is the opposite of nice." The red head turned to his locker, and shoved a book in before turning back around to his friends.

"Come on. Give her a chance? Pleeeaseee! For Beronica!" Betty said, whining.

"What's Beronica?"

"Only my OTP." Jughead walked up to the two girls pushing them together more.

"Well mines, Jar-" Betty was cut off by a red head that did not have a dick.

"Looks like proms coming up, Archiekins." Cheryl slid her finger down his bicep, before grabbing his ass.

Archie immediately moved away, and stood closer to Jug. He noticed that the black haired boy had his eyeliner on today, and started staring.

"Who are you taking, Archie? I overheard you and your friends talking about you taking me."

Archie opened his mouth to say something.

"Can't wait to see you at prom. Pick out a pink corsage. It'll match my dress."

"I'm taking Jughead!" That was the first person that Archie saw, so he chose him.

"You're gay?" Cheryl asked.

"NO! No! I'm not! We're going as friends! No homo, bro." Archie was did not want anyone to think he was gay at all.

"When did we talk about thi-" The ginger slapped his hand over the confused boys mouth. Archie then turned to Cheryl.

"Shoo, you're not needed around here."

She gasped before strutting off, and flipping her hair.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

"Bro, who you taking to prom? Ashley, Yazmin, Zayna, Miranda, Sam?" Reggie asked Archie after they were in the locker room after football practice.

"Jughead. But like no homo, bro. Just as friends."

"Oh, um, you sure no homo?"

"All the way no homo, bro."

Jughead and Archie had talked about it, and he didn't want Cheryl to think he was lying so they decided to just go as friends. No girls. Just bros.

He took out his phone and texted his friend.

Archie: meet me at the bleachers

Archie finished what he was doing. Said a quick goodbye to Reggie and Jason, and left for the bleachers.

"Hi."

"Hello."

"Why did you ask to meet here?"

"I wanted to say."

"You look hot with eyeliner on. But like no homo, bro."

"Hey, Arch?"

"Yeah, Jug?"

"I think you mean all the homo, baby boy."

And Jughead strutted away.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

hey who would have thought another chapter

yayyy

hope you enjoyed :)