✔️twenty six✔️

"Dad, I understand." Jughead sat in the small room with the one sided window. He could see a total of five people standing on the other side of it. And, of course, none of them looked familiar because the person who attacked him immediately put him into a state of unconsciousness.

"One of them has to be the guy. You need to choose one." FP kept on pushing his son to choose who the real perpetrator was.

"Dad! I get it. I really do."

There were two officers standing next to his dad to his right and a detective with a very formal clipboard standing to his left.

"Take your time, kid. No pressure, but also a lot of pressure." The clipboard detective said in a harsh yet soothing tone.

Jug broke into a panicky sweat. None of them looked anything like the faint memory he had but he didn't think he would even be able to recognize his attacker anyway. As he looked down at his hoodie's sleeve a sense of calmness washed over him. 

Andrews

9

He turned his focus back to the window after he calmed down. The men's eyes stared back at him. Then he realized that one of the men wasn't a man. There was a women with long black hair, tattoos sat all down the side of both of her arms. Her eyes were black with small sparkles like a starry night sky. She didn't look like she had any business being there. He didn't remember a women at all and never had any idea that  it could have been a women who tried to murder him. 

"Who is number four?" He asked clipboard man. 

"We can't tell you the names of the suspects until after you have picked out the true criminal. Well, they're all criminals but you know what I mean." 

"No, I don't know what you mean but pop off."

"Jughead Jones."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that out loud."

He glanced back to the suspects but he couldn't distinguish a special criminal.

"I'm sorry, none of them look any familiar. I don't think I can remember."

"Okay, but can you just choose one anyway. The town has been freaking out about an innocent boy being almost murdered at his front door so we need someone behind bars. I can't have these parents complaining to out officers about this small problem anymore." Clipboard guy was now getting on his nerves.

"Small problem, SMALL PROBLEM! I almost died and none of these people did it! I am not afraid to expose you to the whole town anyway." The black haired boy was furious.

"Jug, calm down." Fp put his hand on his son's shoulder.

The detective laughed. He fully threw his head back and belly laughed.

"Kid, I'm the police. You're a battered up teenage boy. If you don't choose one, I will." He turned to the window and pointed at number two.  "It's either him or whoever you choose." 

"None of them did it!"

"Number two it is. Boys, go get him and release the others." He paused. "Oh, and keep number four too. Don't release her." 

The authoritative men all left. It was just Jug and his dad left in that room.

"Let's go, son." 

"Are you serious? They're putting an innocent man behind bars. He wasn't the one!"

"Jug, like you said, you don't remember. It could have been him." 

"Oh, whatever."

Jug ran out of the room and out of the police station while he dialed Archie Andrew's number.