✔️twenty three✔️

Jughead and Archie sat together on the bleachers after the red head's practice. Archie grabbed his hand, and gave it a kiss.

"Wow, I feel like we haven't talked in forever."

"Yeah, I think it was because the author of this book hasn't updated in like months, and made a promise to make two chapters a week that she didn't follow through with. Which she is really sorry for, but family problems got in the way."

"Well, I'm glad we're here together now, and you're not drunk. Thank God." Jughead laughed, and looked his boyfriend straight in the eyes.

"Um, what do you mean?" He was confused on why Jughead knew he was drunk last night. "Did Veronica or Betty tell you?"

"Babe, you did. Look."

Jughead pulled out his phone, and went into his messages. He went into the conversation that said my love♥️.

my love♥️: ii need yu wer r u at

my love♥️: sen yo locomotive

my love♥️: laxative

my love♥️: location

jughead: no, go to bed, babe

my love♥️: bab no need yo, send noods

jughead: you're drunk, plz sleep

jughead: where are you? are you home?

my love♥️: yer, me dud right behidbdiensjnsnsj

jughead: oh no

my love♥️: need to say u, kevin gin get u

jughead: um wut

my love♥️: i ma cum save u from kevin

jughead: why, wut???????

my love♥️: on me way yayayayayayayyaaya

jughead: stay home, i'm fine babe

my love♥️: care about u to much On my way!

jughead: just stay home, archie, i'm fine, i promise

"Where did you go last night? You seemed to be hammered." Jughead laughed.

"Oh, just a party." Archie became closed off, and turned away a bit.

"Who's?"

"A random kid on the football team, I forget his name."

"Oh, well, okay. Can you come over tonight? I have something I want to show you, and it's kind of important to me." Jughead was excited to show his boyfriend his new discovery, and couldn't wait to show it to him. He didn't want to spoil the surprise though.

"Of course, I was going to come over anyway." The red head grabbed his boyfriends hand, and leaned in for a quick kiss which he received.

"I will be seeing you later, sweetheart." Archie said.

✔️✔️✔️

When Archie got home he was surprised to see a visitor at the door.

It was Kevin.

He didn't want to talk to him at all, because he had to get ready to go over Jughead's and he might of beat up his boyfriend.

"Hey Arch, you left you're sweatshirt at my place last night. I was going to give it to you in the hall this morning, but you just seem so infatuated with that scrawny, black haired kid." Kevin smirked, and handed him the blue sweatshirt.

"Yeah, my boyfriend, Jughead."

"Oh yeah, Bug Shed. He's in my english class. But, I'm also here cause I wanted to ask you if you wanted to grab a milkshake at Pop's sometime?" Kevin grabbed Archie's arm, and started to slowly move closer.

"Sorry, Kevin, I have a boyfriend." He said through gritted teeth. The red head boy was starting to get really mad.

"But he wouldn't have to know."

"Kevin! Leave!" Archie pushed him away, and then continued to walk in his front door, close it behind him, and lock it.

He thought about what just happened, and it all made sense.