✔️nineteen✔️

"So, you've liked me for a while now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I also read that in your notebook, silly. Not just that you love One Direction."

"I don't anymore, get over it. But, yeah, maybe I've liked you for a couple months."

"Couple months? How about seven years? Maybe even eight?"

"No. Not even."

"Well, yeah even, cause I saw it. You can't deny your everlasting love for me now."

"Oh, get over yourself."

"My favorite color is red, because of Archie's hair."

"Nope."

"Archie is the cutest boy in the sixth grade."

"Stop."

"Oh, I wanna marry Archie one day."

"Shut up! I did not even!"

Jughead looked over to Archie dancing around the room saying these things he might of once said, but did not want to admit. Archie's ego seemed to be big enough, for right now.

"I did see that painting."

"Oh, did you um- like it?"

"I loved it. It was amazing. I didn't know you could art like that."

"Art like that?"

"You know what I mean! When did you start it? I mean it's huge, it must have taken you a while."

"Well, maybe, three years now."

Archie blushed, and then his mouth gaped a bit. Jughead has liked him for a long time then. He was painting this picture of him, and the ginger didn't even know Jug existed. The the feeling in his stomach cane back, knowing that cute hat boy has had a crush on him.

"Wow, that's a long time."

"Well, it's not even done yet."

"Oh, really? What are you gonna add to Archie's painting?"

"Me."

"Oh."

"Will you go on a date with me?"

"Oh."

"Archie?"

"Oh."

"Babe?"

"Oh."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"What?"

"I'm confused now."

"Me too."

"So, a date?"

"Oh."

"Be my boyfriend?"

"Oh."

"Both?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"Wanna makeout?"

"Yes."

Archie walked over to Jughead who was laying on the couch. He hovered over him his legs on each side of his body. Making sure not to hurt any of the boys wounds.

They looked each other in the eyes, and the feeling seemed so strong in both of them they couldn't resist leaning in more.

When their lips touched, everything that they were confused about was suddenly explained. They didn't stay still, they each started moving.

Jughead's tongue soon found it's way into Archie's mouth, and searched around. Archie let out a soft moan.

The black haired boy thought it was the hottest things he's ever heard, so he wrapped his arms around Archie and then grabbed shoulders.

Archie felt the pain, but it was so nice that he couldn't help but moan a little louder this time. He brought his hand up to Jug's head. And for some reason, he whipped off his hat and grabbed the black strands of hair.

Archie pulled back staring at Jughead with no hat on, and just couldn't breathe. Jug's hair lay a top his head sticking to his sweaty forehead. No hat covering it. His eyes were closed, and pink lips parted.

"Wow, you're beautiful."

✔️✔️✔️

WOOO HEY WASSUP

LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH

THANKS FOR READING!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!