✔️sixteen✔️

"We just want you to have a good nights rest, Arch. Just go home for a while, and we can make sure Jughead is okay." Veronica placed her hand on Archie's shoulder.

"No, I'm staying here with him. I'm not going home without him." He turned to Jughead who could only give him a small, faint smile.

Jug had woken up, but could barely talk, because his whole face would feel like it was split in half. He pointed to the pen and paper Archie had him writing on to communicate.

you can go home. get rest. please, love.

Though the injured boy hadn't said it out loud, he still had the same feeling in his stomach. love. He had called him love. Arch thought it was really adorable.

"No, I'll wait until you get out, and that's only until tomorrow not too long."

"B-babe." Jug tried to let out the pet name as he put his hand on the red head boy's shoulder.

"Don't talk. I'm staying."

✔️✔️✔️

Jughead gets what ever he wants from Archie, he's got him wrapped around his finger. That's why it was the next day and Archie was in the shower at home, and he was sleeping in his hospital bed.

Jug felt happy that Archie was getting some relaxation from all of the stress. The police had taken Archie in for questioning, and they also asked Betty some questions.

They hadn't made it to the guy who actually got beat up yet, because he was still in a bad state of mind (and could barely talk).

As Jug looked to his right he wasn't surprised to see a healthier, and cleaner looking Archie coming through the door. He was wearing a white t-shirt, and black jeans. His hair was all messy, because he was rushing to get back to the hospital.

"Oh, I missed you so much." The ginger ran to his favorite persons bedside.

"I missed you t-too." Jug's speech has increased rapidly since the time Archie had left, because they gave him a lot of drugs to numb the pain.

"Oh, you can talk? I also missed your voice."

"It's been two days, get over yourself."

"Hey, not my fault it's so relaxing and beautiful and amazing and magi-." Archie was interrupted by one of the nurses walking in.

She was average height with long brown hair, but it was up in a high ponytail. Her tag said Nurse Ronnie.

"I have the clothes your dad had brought in for you." She handed Jughead a plastic bag, and then proceeded to take out the IV in his arm.

Fp was out on a business trip which his own son didn't know anything about. He didn't even know what his Dad's job was. So, Jughead's kind of boyfriend kind of not, kind of homo kind of no homo, they made out but still were confused with their label guy was taking him back home.

"Ok, you're free to go, just check out at the front desk." Nurse Ronnie said as she took all the doctory stuff out of the room.

✔️✔️✔️

Ginger guy helped hat boy into the passenger side of his truck. Then, he got into the drivers side and drove away from the dreadful hospital.

"You know, I've never been to your house before." Archie tried to make some conversation as the radio softly played Youngblood by 5 Seconds Of Summer in the background.

"Yeah, it's nothing special. But, I was meaning to ask you, would you be able to stay the night?" The black hair boy looked to the side not wanting to see Arch's face when he rejected his offer.

"I mean, you're lucky it's finally summer vacation, so we can hang out as much as we want."

School had ended just a week ago, and now they were officially seniors. It was weird to think they had only one year left.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yeah, I'll take care of you."

✔️✔️✔️

Thx for reading!!

New snazzy chapters coming your way ;)

Thank you all for commenting and voting tho it means so much to me

UPDATE: JUST SAW WE'RE NUMBER ONE IN JARCHIE OK OKOKOK WOWOWOW