✔️three✔️

"IF YOURE GAY THEN YOUR'E GAY!"

Jughead ran around the messy room singing to the gay af song. The ginger sat on the bed, making a sour face, while being very uncomfortable.

He just sat there quietly minding his own business. Didn't say anything, just letting the hyper boy do his thing.

The song ended, and Archie was getting impatient with his Dads cooking. When will this no homo awkwardness end.

"Ah, good times amirite?" Jughead sat very close, to close for comfort, to Archie.

"Y-yep." The ginger was not having it. The tension he could feel was not the same as the gay boy right next to him.

But when Archie looked over at Jughead the feeling in the pit of his stomach came back, and his heart started to race. He couldn't think of a word to define any of the feelings.

"You okay?" Jughead looked a little concerned, but not much. As he was not a really the worrying type. Maybe if something serious came around he could start worry. Like when his mom and Jellybean had to leave or wanted to leave.

"I'm-"

"Boys, dinner is ready!" And Archie ran. He ran as fast as he could to get out of the situation he was in. Not just being awkward, but he hated how he didn't know what the feeling was. Yet, he loved the feeling.

Jughead casually walked down the stairs, like a normal person. While they were both on there way down, one faster than the other, Archie fell. He was about halfway down when he slipped on a step.

The black haired boy just laughed as the other tumbled down. The red head quickly got up though. He tried to pretend like it didn't happen, but then he saw Fp standing right next to where had just fallen.

"Be careful there, boy."

Archie nodded, no words seeming to come to mind that he could say without stuttering.

From the dining table, nothing peculiar happened. Just some business talk that Jug and Archie had nothing to do with.

When it finally ended Fred walked the two to the door, and Archie just stood at the end of the hallway. He waved, and Jughead scoffed.

"Well, Fred, will talk more about this later. Sometime at Pop's. Maybe even bring these kids. They seem to be getting along." Fp said, shaking his hand.

You could see the disappointment in Jughead's face. On the other hand, Archie was intrigued by the gay, mysterious boy.

"Yep, that would be nice. Maybe next week?" Fred asked.

Jughead was getting a little excited, and disappointed at the same time. The red head was fun, but Archie also thought he was a weird ass gay boy. Really, Archie didn't think he was weird. He just thought he was different, but in a good way.  A good way in which he gave him that feeling.

No homo, bro though. Like, it doesn't mean he likes Jughead. Not at all, not at all.

"See ya then."

And the weirdo left the jock with the non-homo feeling in his stomach.

✔️✔️✔️✔️

You guys are loving this, and I'm so happy you do.

I love this book so far for some reason.

Thanks for supporting it.