✔️twenty two✔️

"What the actual fuck is going on?"

Betty, Archie, and Veronica stood in Kevin Keller's kitchen. V was interrogating them both what was going on, but Archie knew she would immediately ask Kevin questions.

"Nothing, I just saw something." The red head went against Betty's orders and grabbed a beer from the tiny cooler near the doorway.

"Elizabeth Cooper?" Veronica turned to her scared girlfriend with a glare.

"I can't lie to her, Arch." Betty said to the boy who was basically chugging a beer bottle.

"D-don't." He said in between gulps.

"Kevin is a suspect in Jughead's case, and Archie doesn't know what he's doing here."

"Kevin?! Our Kevin?! Why? He could never."

"Or could he?"

"Cheryl, don't you dare tell anyone." Archie told the girl who just bombarded their serious conversation.

"Oh, don't worry, I already knew. I mean, Kevin told me." Cheryl sat on the counter in front of the three of them.

"Told you what?" The red head was staring to get worked up. His beer was gone, and he was now grabbing another.

"Oh, nothing." And she walked away. Archie wanted to chase after her, but Betty screamed at the top of her lungs.

"ARCHIE DO NOT CHASE AFTER THAT LIAR!"

So, he chased after her, and forcefully grabbed her shoulder back.

She gasped, "Get off me!"

Archie didn't let go, "What did he say to you?"

"Ugh, nothing, screw off."

"You usually want me right next to you all the time, what is fucking up? Also, what the fuck did he say?"

Cheryl slapped his hand away, and another girl came running up.

"Leave her alone you dickhead." The girl pulled Cheryl away from him, and they left.

Archie walked back to the kitchen, finishing up his beer.

"What did I say?" Betty face palmed, and put her arm around her girlfriend.

"I don't know, something loud."

Then, Beronica kissed, and Kevin walked in.

"What the f-fuck, I'm going h-home." And Archie stumbled to the front door.

✔️✔️✔️

Archie wanted to go see Jughead. That's all he wanted at the moment, but Veronica was not having it.

"You're drunk, and he's tired. Nothing good can come from that." Veronica drove down Archie's street.

"Yes, SEX!" The red head screamed out the window. He had his head hanging out just like a dog.

"Bitch, no, go home." She pulled into his driveway, and the proceeded to lean across him and open his door.

He fell out not expecting to get out so quickly.

"Please, I need my baby boy."

"Woah, kind of miss no homo, bro right now." Veronica scoffed, "On second thought, no, I don't. But, you're still going home."

Betty lay asleep in the back seat missing out on this drunk action. V got out of the car.

"Ronnie, please, I need IT!"

"Y'all you ain't fucking Spongebob, dumbass." She grabbed his arm, and pulled him across the pavement. Then, she pulled him up the porch steps.

First step.

"Ow."

Second step.

"Ow."

Last step."

"Ow."

She then rung the door bell, and ran away.

The door swung open, and Fred Andrews stood there with a disappointed face.

"Holy fuck, Archie."