✔️seventeen✔️

Archie pulled in to the drive way of Jughead's house. He looked up to see the biggest house he's seen in his life. The outside was gorgeous, and the plant life was incredible.

"This is amazing! Why have you never invited me over here?!" Archie said as he helped Jug get out of the truck.

"I told you it's nothing."

"Nothing! This place is everything! Oh my gosh, there's a pool!" Archie saw in to the huge backyard for a second before they made it to the walkway.

"Archie, this is why I didn't want you to see anything." Jughead opened his front door with the key he had. The main hall was huge with a chandelier hanging and a tall, curved staircase to the upstairs.

"You're rich."

"Stop, I don't like being called that." The black haired boy lead Archie to the living room where a giant flat screen tv was hung on the wall. The couch was almost as big as the whole room, but the two boys decided to sit right next to each other.

Jughead felt slight discomfort, so he moved and laid on his back, his head in the gingers lap.

"Now what?" Arch played with the boy laying on hims hair.

"You kiss me."

Archie thought that was a great idea, and leaned down to kiss his favorite boys lips.

"I was so scared when I saw you on the ground. I thought you were gonna die, and I hated seeing you in pain. I just wish I had answered the door instead. And when they find who did this to you, I'm gonna get them back." Archie felt a tear slip out of his eye, and Jughead grabbed his hand.

"You won't go anywhere near whoever did this, because they don't deserve our time. And I'm never going anywhere else, but with you so don't worry about me being hurt."

✔️✔️✔️

There was a knock at the front door, and Archie was 100% sure he was answering it this time. When he opened the door he wasn't really surprised to see the police at the door.

"We're here for Jughead Jones, he needs to come in for questioning."

"Ok, he's still recovering." The red head said wanting to warm them to not to go to hard on him.

"We know, now let us in." The man was actually shorter than Archie, and he had the biggest mustache he has ever seen. It was incredible.

Archie moved to the side. The man walked into the living room where he had pointed.

"We need to you stay out of this room until we are done."

The ginger got excited, because he was going to snoop around the mansion while he could.

He walked up the stairs, and all the doors were painted white except for one which was painted black. He took that as a sign that it was Jughead's room.

His hand made its way to the door knob, but then he felt a little guilty going into Jug's room without asking. Then, Archie thought fuck it, and walked in.

✔️✔️✔️

Tried to get an update up and I know it was pretty awful but I wanted to get ready for what happens next

Have a great day!!! Thank you for reading!!! :))