✔️thirteen✔️

It's been a week since prom, and Archie has been non-stop around Jughead. He wants to be with him all the time.

On prom night, they had danced together. All his worries went away, and he was ready to tell Jughead how he felt. He was ready to confront everything he didn't want to.

✔️✔️✔️

The song ended, and Jughead led Archie outside of the school. They walked to a tree, and sat under it.

"Are you finally sober?" Jug asked the red head to his left.

"I don't know, it was a lot." Archie answered, a little embarrassed. "I've sobered up a little bit I think. I mean, I know what's going on."

"What's going on?" Jughead questioned, giving him a precious stare.

"None of your business." The drunk-ish boy joked around. Jug let out a tiny chuckle, but quickly returned to what he was thinking before.

"So, no homo, bro anymore?"

Archie's face reddened up quick, and he got really nervous.

"I-I don't know, I mean, I'm not ready to tell you." He said, not wanting to ruin anything.

"You can tell me, and nothing will change, unless you want it to."

"Well, when I see you my heart goes all fast, and I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach. For the longest time I didn't know what it was, but now I do." The red head looked down, and played with his fingers.

Jughead smiled a bit, and asked the question Archie didn't want to answer.

"What is it?"

"No."

"Yes."

"Love? Homo, bro?" He said it as a question, and very quietly.

"Woah, Archie. That's big."

That's not the reaction he was hoping for. He wanted Jug to say that he loves him, that he wants to be with him. Yet, he got a woah.

"Okay." Archie didn't know what to say. Was he  supposed to say something else.

"Love is big for right now, but I like you a lot, Archie. I really do, and you give me the same feeling."

Now Archie was much happier with the black haired boy's second response. He gave him a smile.

"HEYYY! ARCHIE! JUGHEAD! Y'ALL READY TO GET OUT OF HERE?!" Betty called out to the two sitting under the tree.

"You ready to leave?" Jug turned to his favorite red head.

"Yeah."  He said with a huge smile creeping on his face.

✔️✔️✔️

A week since prom, and the two were sitting in Archie's room on the bed just staring into each other's eyes. A song was playing in the background, but they didn't seem to care.

This has been happening lately, but nothing else. No kissing, Archie wasn't ready. He wanted to really bad, but he just wasn't ready. He wanted to be his boyfriend before anything, but Arch was to afraid to ask.

What if Jug said no? What if he didn't mean anything he said?

"Here to take my medicine, take my medicine, treat you like a gentleman"

And boing, Jug wanted to fuck. This song got him every time.

"Archie, can I please kiss you?"

Jug has at least asked about five hundred times in the past week.

"Yes."

WOAH OK. Jug was not expecting that answer. He was expecting the same one he's been getting. 'No, I'm not ready. Sorry.'

But Archie just wanted it as bad as Jughead. He knew that Jug he good intentions, and just wanted it to happen.

The black haired boy moved closer to the other boy on the bed. He pushed a piece of his red hair back, and looked straight into his eyes. (well, not straight)

"I had a few got drunk on you, and now I'm wasted"

Jug leaned in, and Archie closed his eyes.

"And when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you..."

Then, the two boys lips connected, and all the fireworks set off in the world were going off in that room.

"If you go out tonight, I'm going out 'cause I know you're persuasive"

✔️✔️✔️

Thank you guys so much for putting up with my awful updating

I hope you enjoy and have a good night :)

(Also just saw Harry so he's all I've been thinking about, hope you guys like Medicine ;) cause I doooo)