I do? (2)

Jessica's POV.

"Jessika Sandler, will you marry me?" My heat was beating fast, so fast I thought it would burst! He came back? Yes, he came back and said all the right things! All the things I had to hear. But the last question, I didn't expect... So now on standing here like an idiot with my mouth hanging open.

"I thought you didn't want to get married." I finally manage to speak, tear become visible in the corners of my eyes. "I do now. I want to be with you Jess, forever!" He nervously smiles. Oh shit I need to answer!

But what do I say? Do I want to scream yes? Hell yeah! But will he hurt me again? "Yes!" I hear myself whisper before I can stop myself. A huge smile takes over his face, mine as well. He stands up and engulfs me in a kiss. A passionate, perfect kiss. The kiss I've been waiting 3 months to receive.

I can't believe I said yes! It's like I forgave him like that because he had a big shiny ring. Well that's not why, but it was a big bonus! "I love you!" Harry whispers placing the beautiful stone on my finger. "I love you Harry!" I admit while happy tears stream down my face and a smile plastered on my lips.

"Liam," I turn to him. "I'm engaged!!" I scream with happiness. "I know love! Good job Harry!" He winks at my fiancé. I smile and run over to Liam hugging him. After that I go back to Harry and his arm instinctively finds it's way around my waist.

"Thank you babe." Harry whispers in my ear while we walk back to the apartment that's not to far from the theater. "For what?" I ask, my eyebrows come together. "For saying yes. I don't know what I would do if you didn't." He smiles his beautiful smile. "Well how could I say no when you have this with you?" I ask him holding up my left hand to show him the ring. "Oh so that's why you said yes?" He jokes with a laugh. "No I said yes because of the person holding it." I say pressing my lips into his cheek.

"I HAVE TO CALL ALEXA!" I scream remembering what just happened. As soon as we walk through the door I run into the kitchen and grab my phone, dialing her number. "I think she's excited..." I hear Liam say to Harry. "Maybe a bit." Harry replies and try both laugh.

I roll my eyes and continue waiting for Alexa to answer. Finally on the 4th ring she picks up. "I'M ENGAGED!!" I instantly scream into my phone. "OH MY GOD!! TO WHO?! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" Alexa squeals. "You the hell do you think I'm getting married to? Harry you idiot!" I laugh. "Oh my fucking go you're back with him?! Yay I've been waiting for this day!" She claps through the phone. "Yes I am! Alexa I wish you were here!" I whine. "Me too sweetie! But can I tell you a secret? You can't tell Liam!" She warns. "Ok?" I hastily reply. "I got into Floria university! I'm coming next semester!" She tells me and my mood gets even happier. "Really?! Yay I've missed you so much!" I tell her.

After about an hour of catching up on the last 48 hours we finally hang up. I go back into the living room to find only Harry and a box of pizza and pancakes? How the hell did they get those? "Where did the pancakes come from?" I laugh as I sit next to him on the couch. "No where important... But I got pizza because you love it and pancakes because they are perfect. And Liam said you haven't been eating much, so here." Out of no where he pulls out a giant plate of both pancakes and pizza. "I'm not eating all of this, but still thanks babe!" I smile and kiss his cheek. "Oh sweetie, you'll eat it all." He winks and I scoff then laugh.

"Umm... that's weird." I scrunch my nose. Harry had just put pizza between to pancakes... Why am I marrying him again? Oh yeah because his smile is to perfect to reject. "No it's good try it!" He encourages sticking it in my face. I laugh and pull it back. "I'm good... Thanks though." I laugh harder. "Fine. But its good." He assures me. "I'm sure it is." I tell him patting his head. We've been here eating for like an hour and Harry won't let me leave until I eat everything.

I have to say I'm a little pissed at Liam for telling him about me not eating. Because if him, I have to eat almost to the point where I think I'll either pass out, puke. "Please Harry I'm gunna dieeee!" I beg. "No baby, you haven't been eating and now I'm making you!" He tells me. "No I have been eating! Just not very much! And after tonight I'll never be able to eat again!" I whine to him. "Fine. But now you have to take a shower because you smell like pizza." He wrinkles his nose to show he's not impressed. I groan and stand up. "I'm to fat to walk." I whine holding out my hands, telling him to carry me. "Really baby? You're not fat." He laughs picking me up bridle style and brings me to the bathroom.

"Well now that I'm in here..."He starts but I cut him off. "Nice try." I smile at him leading him out the door. "But we're getting married!" He try's to change my mind. "Well maybe if I didn't eat so much..." I laugh when he glares at me.