I do? (14)

"We're not going back?" I ask. "No." No emotion whatsoever on his face. "Harry-"

"Jess, we aren't going back there. I left so I could be with you, and get out of there. I'm not going back." He says, his voice is strict. "We're getting married, Harry. We need to at least see some of our friends and family from home." I try to reason. "What was the point of leaving if you just want to go back?" He asks in frustration.

"University. And it's not like I want to move there! I just want to see some people. Why are you so against that?" I test. "Because... I just don't want to." He lies. "Harry you're a bad lier. Tell me." I'm trying to be strict, but Harry's way better at that.

"Jess. Just leave it alone. Please." He begs. "Fine. But I'm going whether you come or not." I tell him.

"No. You're not." He shakes his head. "Yes. I am." I glare at him. "You're not going anywhere by yourself." He shakes his head again, making some loose curls fall onto his face. "What am I, 5? No Harry I'm 18, I can do whatever I want. You can't control me!" I shoot. "You are my fiancé, I don't want you getting hurt!" He defends.

"Yeah and I would get hurt so bad going home." I roll my eyes and take out my purple bathing suit. It's a little showy, so I'm basically just wearing it to piss Harry off. This bathing suit is worse than yoga pants so it should work.

"You might. What the fuck is that?!" He yells once he sees what I'm putting on. "A bathing suit. And I'm still going. You can talk to me once you make up your mind whether you're going to be a dick and not go, or me a good person and go." I sass. "You aren't going anywhere in that!" He ignores me.

"Again, I'm 18, I can do whatever the hell I want!" I yell and shut the door.

I probably should have listened to Harry... Because 1.) Every guy here is staring at me like I'm a price of meat. 2.) It's so uncomfortable!

"Hello." A super muscular, tan guy comes up to me while I lay back on my chair. "Hi." I fake smile. "I'm Ace. And you are?" he winks. "Taken." A familiar raspy voice answers for me. "Jessika." I answer correctly. "Leave. Bye!" Harry shoos Ace away. "I'll see you around." Ace winks at me again and turns to walk away. "No you won't!" Harry yells after him.

"Who was that?" Harry glares in Ace's direction. "So you've made up your mind?" I ignore him. "No. I just knew that would happen." He motions towards Ace. Who's still staring at me with a smile.

His black hair is blowing from the wind to add to the 'sexiness'.

"So you're going to be a dick then?" I clarify. "No. I'll go. But only for a day." He sighs once he realised that I wasn't kidding. "Good. Now sit next to me. We're tanning."

"I'm not tanning. No one would think I'm strait, then I'd have more guys attention then normal." He shudders. "Fine. Maybe Ace will tan with me." I shrug and turn to ace who's still eyeing me like I'm a piece of meat.

"Well I'm sure he would, he's practically undressing you with his eyes. And we all know what happened the last time someone did that." He refers to when he punched Jake in the face at Chrissy's party. "No punching!" I warn. "I won't babe." He laughs and kisses me. "Good."

"Now, when are we gunna go?!" I squeal. "We're here for four days so on our way back we can stop in England and go to Holmes Chapel." He shrugs. "I love you, I love you, i love you!" I kiss him. I didn't realise how home sick I was until now...

Thanks for voting and commenting:)

4 votes and 1 comment for the next chapter;)

-Sophie Payne<33