I do? (34)

34.

"How did your 5th day go?" One of my coworkers; Eleanor asked me. We have become friends over the past five days I've been working here.

"It's been good. Mr. Tate had me go for a coffee run and I spilled hot coffee all over myself, but other than that it was good." I laughed.

"Oh my god, were you okay?" Eleanor asks while giggling.

"I was fine." I wave it off. We are walking out of the building to our cars, well I don't have a car, Alex is picking me up.

"Okay. Well see you tomorrow!" She smiles while getting into her tiny car -that she calls "the blueberry"-

"Bye!" I call after her.

***

"Did you have a good day?" Alex asks after we get back to her house.

"Yeah, it was alright." I sigh, not bothering to give details about my day.

"Did the doctor tell you yet?" Cara comes running into the kitchen. Ever since I told her my doctor would tell me the gender of the baby soon she has been asking if I know yet.

"Not yet. When I find out I promise you'll be the first to know." I laugh.

She pouts and goes back into the living room to continue playing with her toys.

"I have to get ready to see Mark in 15 minutes." I whisper, Alex and I have both decided that not telling Cara about this would be smart. It might cause another temper tantrum if she does...

***

"I'll call you when I'm done. thank you Alex." I smile, and turn to say bye to Cara but she's fast asleep in her car seat.

I walk into the coffee shop, reluctantly picking up my head that was staring so intently at my grey uggs.

"Jessika." A voice booms from across the room. I look up to see mark, sporting his bright smile, just like the last time I saw him.

I'm not used to hearing my full name, so being with him will be a bit different...

I pull my light gray and pink cardigan closer to me as I walk up to him.

"Hi." I shyly say just above a whisper.

"Hello, aw I've been waiting so long to see you again!" He confidently beams and hugs me briefly. I notice he sort of had a southern accent, I'll have to ask him where he's from later.

"So... drink?" He awkwardly asks me.

"Hot chocolate, please." I politely tell him.

"No coffee? You seem like a coffee person." He chuckles.

Well I was but now it makes me throw up.

I say in my head, but just smile and shrug to him.

When he comes back with our orders -that I couldn't pay for- he bombarded me with questions.

"Where are you from?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Why'd you move to Florida?"

"How long have you been here?"

They all came at me at once, he didn't even take a breath.

"I'm from London." I chose not to explain where I moved to and all that.

"Pink."

"I have family out here, and collage."

"I honestly don't know." I laugh.

"Wow. London... I've never been. Is it nice?" He asks.

I think back to what my life was like in London but all I can think about is what happened to me.

"No." I say shortly.

"Oh... well okay then." He awkwardly laughs, scratching the back of his neck.

"Where are you from?" I decide to pick up the conversation.

"Texas. Hence the accent." He bellows with laughter.

"I see." I giggle half heartedly.

"How's your hot chocolate?" He asks, I'm assuming he's trying his hardest to have a conversation with me.

"It's good. How's your... drink?" I ask, realizing I don't know what he ordered. He laughs while I sip in my own drink.

"It's good. I've always been a coffee person. I used to steal my dads and he would get so mad, eventually he just started giving me my own." Mark tells me while laughing.

Memories of my dad threaten come back but I push them back and fake laugh.

After about an hour of trying to keep a conversation going he says, "Wanna go for a walk?"

I shrug and nod, standing up.

We have only been walking for five minutes when my fake smile drops and I stop in my tracks.

Standing in front of me is Harry Styles.

His hair is going in all different directions, his eyes seem dull, and he is slouching while he walks.

As he looks up our eyes meet, then he looks to mark. His eyes go from sadness to anger in a matter of seconds.

IMPORTANT!!

So I know you all wanted the Niall fanfic to be the next one, but the more I read it, edit, and try to make it better the more I realize I hate it. It's just not a good plot... So I won't be posting a Niall Fanfic. I promise I will in the future but it won't be my next one. I'm sorry if you wanted a Niall one but trust me, I'm doing you a favor haha.

SORRY!

also this book is coming to an end soon, only 2 chapters left :(:(

So thank you all for reading this ilyy!!!

2nd:

Imagine waking up to see Harry Styles lying next to you, looking at you longingly.

"Good morning, beautiful." his raspy morning voice makes you smile.

"Good morning, love." You smile and kiss him softly.

Short but sweett!!

Kik- sophie_payne__

-Soph.x