Epilogue

Epilogue.

-2074-

"Hello, Jessika. Ready for your bath?" The new nurse asked with a smile lighting up his face.

"Yes, Jarrod." I smile back, as he assists me getting up.

"She doesn't need your help, sir." Harry glares at the nurse who waves him off with a light chuckle.

"She'll be fine, mr. styles"

"No. She's been my wife for over 50 years, I'll help her." Harry insisted. He's trying to look intimidating, but with his old age it's not working as well as he thinks...

"Harry, I'll be fine. It's just his job." I stifle a laugh, he's been like this every time a male nurse try's to help me. I don't see why our two children, Darcy and Ashlee insisted on putting us in an 'old people home', as my grandson, Michael describes it.

Harry is still his protective self over his family as he was since we met so long ago. He's stubborn and over protective and annoying, just like he was at the age of 20.

Except now he's fighting with gay nurses over who will help me get in and out of a shower.

"Boys, boys stop. It's not like it's a pretty sight, helping me shower so will one of you just help me?" I decide to cut in before they go on all day.

"You're still as beautiful as you were 50 years ago." Harry interjects.

"Okay mrs. Styles, how about I go get another nurse?" Jarrod asks, rolling his eyes at the stubborn old man.

"I think that's a good idea." Harry nods.

"Mr. And Mrs.Stules your kids are here to see you." Another nurse, Kathy tells us.

Harry's eyes instantly brighten at the sound of our children's voices coming down the hall.

"Mum, dad!" Ashlee, our youngest, comes in and engulfs us in a hug.

"Hello Mum and dad." Darcy, our oldest, gives us smaller hugs but we still cherish them.

Darcy has always been quiet and sweet, she looks exactly like me, hazel eyes and dark brown hair, it's wavy in the most beautiful way!

Her younger sister, -by 3 years- Ashlee is the opposite. She's always up for an adventure, always loud, very loud. She has Harry's bright green eyes and my dark brown hair, but his unruly curls.

Both girls are absolutely stunning! Both married and both have children. Ashlee has a 22 year old named Michael and a 15 year old named Hailey.

Darcy has a 18 year old genius who she named Harry, after her father who she admires so much.

"We can't stay for too long, but we promise to visit tomorrow." Darcy explains.

"That's good, loves." Harry speaks sweetly to them.

"Okay dad. So how have you been?" Ashlee asks.

"We've been good, would be better if we weren't stuck in this damned room everyday." Harry, as always, complains.

He has made its it very aware to everyone that he hates it when other people take care of him when he's 'perfectly capable of doing it himself'.

"Dad, stop complaining." Darcy scolds.

"We did this for you." Ash adds.

He rolls my eyes at the familiar sentence. We hear it almost every time they visit.

20 minutes pass before they claim they have to go. So we hug and say we love them and we will see them tomorrow.

"Shower time?" Kathy sticks her head through the door after they leave.

I nod and stand up, with Harry's help.

"Bath today actually, the doctor think it'll be better." Kathy informs me as we walk to the bath tub.

Meanwhile Harry has disappeared to talk to Jarrod.

"Where's Mr. Styles?" Kathy asks, starting the water.

"Giving Jarrod a talk because he offered to help me shower." I roll my eyes.

"Does he know Jarrod has a boyfriend?" She giggles.

"Apparently not..." I laugh.

I step into the warm water, as she assists me while I sit.

"He's always been this protective." I laugh, thinking back to the last 50 years.

"When we were dating he wouldn't let me were yoga pants to school, or anywhere really." I giggle at the memory.

"You've been together that long?" Kathy gapes.

"Since 2013, sweaty." I smile.

"How did you meet?" she asks.

Well it all started when I, a good girl, moved Cheshire and met a rude, bad boy...

(Chapter 3- i'm a good girl)

The halls were nearly empty and I was on my way to my class. Then all the sudden out of nowhere it happened.

All the sudden I felt someone turn me around. His hand was resting on my hip. I was kinda freaked out because I have only seen him in home room and at lunch. I don't know his name, but Chrissy told me to stay away from him.

What does he want from me? Here I am, a good girl, and then a bad boy with more tattoos then I can count that never shows up to school, is this close to me? That doesn't add up!

"I'm sorry." I say acting like we just bumped into each other, and trying to wiggle out of his grip. But he only tightens it.

"You and I both know you didn't just walk into me." He smiled, his dimples showing. He was attractive but at the same time he had this bad ass vibe that made people scared.

THE END

Thank you all for being wonderful readers since chapter one!! I've had the best time writing this and reading all of your lovely comments:):)

You are all so great, words don't describe you because you're that perfect... yup.

Also I've just posted a Niall Fanfic called "UNEXPECTED"

If you read that too than THANK YOU!!! I hope that You read it because imma miss you guys!!!

Thank you again and I hope I can always call you my beautiful readers forever and for every book I post!

I love you and thank you and I'll miss you

-Soph.x