I do? (35)

35.

"Harry." I breath, forgetting about Mark.

"W-who's that?" He stutters. He's trying not to explode, which I'm thankful for.

"Wh- oh this is Mark." I am in shock, my head is spinning.

"And he is...?" Harry has his teeth clenched. I look over to see Mark, who is totally confused.

"Mark." I simply say, not knowing how to explain who Mark is.

"Are you two like... dating?" He asks, like he's trying to find the right words.

"Well if she'd let me, I'd like to say this is our first date." Mark smiles, oh Mark, why?

"Would you let him?" Harry fumes.

"Crazy ex?" Mark whispers in my ear.

I don't know how to respond, in just standing here, wide eyed and shocked.

"Does he know?" Harry asks, taking a step closer to me.

"Know what?" Mark speaks. I want to scream at him to shut up, but I don't.

"Jess, you didn't tell him?" Harry asks almost mockingly.

"Stop." I whisper.

"You didn't tell him you were just engaged two months before now?" He asks, seeping forward again.

"Wha-"

"Or that we technically still are engaged?"

"You know that's not true." I snap, speaking slowly.

"Wait he was your fiancé?" Mark looks baffled.

"And you didn't even tell him that you're pregnant?" Harry asks.

"With my baby." He adds.

"Stop, No I didn't tell him!" I scream. They both look taken back by the magnitude of my voice.

"P-pregnant?" Mark takes a deep breath, like he's trying to let everything sink in.

"Two fucking months. We were together for so long. We were fucking engaged, Jessika, and it takes you TWO FUCKING MONTHS to get over me?" Harry yells, finally exploding.

"Over you? You think I'm over you?!" I yell back.

"You might ruined my god damn life, Harry, but you also made me love you so much I can't get over you." I seethe.

"Ruined?" He asks quietly.

"You got me pregnant at 19, left me with nothing, and barely any family, and you broke my heart! That night when you left, those things you said, Harry I can't go five minutes without replaying them in my head." I admit, sounding weaker then intended.

"And it makes me feel so pathetic because I still love you. Okay, Harry? I still love you and I've spent the last two months crying all day and night because I missed you!" I wave my hands the air.

"Jess-"

"No, don't. I'm done. You've done enough Harry." I whisper, turning to walk away.

"Jessika Margaret Sanders stop walking away right now!" Harry yells from behind me. Reluctantly I stop and turn back around.

Mark is still here, staring at us like we are crazy, which we are.

"Now I might be the biggest fuck up ever, and I might be a shitty boyfriend, and I might have major mood problems, but I'm not crazy. I've let you go too many times, I will not let you go again. You're carrying my fucking child, I deserve to be here for you." He is now standing less then 8 centimeters away from me.

I can feel his warm breath fanning my face. His breath smells like mint and a little bit of cigarettes.

"Harry, I can't." I whispered.

"We can try." He insists.

"We did, remember?" I say, referring to the last time we broke up and got back together.

"I was fucked up when I left, I was angry and blind." He explains.

"And who says that won't happen again?" I ask, calmly.

"Me. I promise, Jess you don't understand how much I love you." He pleads.

"Harry, I love you too, but we both know we weren't meant for each other."

"Yes we are. If we weren't I wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't have came back. I wouldn't have gotten you pregnant in the first place, this was meant to happen. We were meant to happen." He is making it hard not to smash my lips into his slightly chapped ones.

"Harry, please. I have to go." I turn around again, but he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"So after all we went through, after all that's going on you're just going to walk away?" He sounds so hurt.

"I have t-"

"Don't say you have to. We both know that's complete bullshit!" He stops me.

"God damnit, Harry, think! Use your head, we don't work. And as much as I wish it did, in sick of being caught in this constant cycle of breaking up, and getting back together. It's tiring, isn't it tiring? I just want to love you, and I want you to love me and I want to be happy. That's all I want!" I raise my voice.

"I can give that to you. Just give me the chance to."

Oooh my phone is so annoying rn. GRR it's messing me up!

Anyways I MADE A NEW Niall FANFIC AND ITS NOT BAD SO IMMA POST IT!!

-Soph.x