I do? (26)

Harry's POV.

"Pregnant! She's fucking pregnant!" I scream as I walk into Niall and Louis' flat.

"You got a bitch pregnant?!" Niall laughs.

"No I got my fiancé pregnant, you prick. I fucking told her I didn't want and damn kids!" I yell. Louis throws his head back in laughter. I nearly kill him right then and there.

"It's not like it's all her fault you fucking idiot! Please tell me you didn't leave her! Did you?" He asks. I hang my head down in shame. It wasn't all her fault. Fucking condoms are going to get a very nasty email.

"HE FUCKING LEFT HER!" Niall screams out.

"Yes! Yes I fucking left her, okay? I'm regretting it already. I'll go back later and make it better." I sigh. Right now all I want to liqueur.

"Later? She's probably on her way to the airport already." Louis scoffs.

"What? No she wouldn't do that. She doesn't leave for good. She'll come back to me." I'm more trying to convince myself of that, rather then the others.

"Harry, think. You left her and a child in their own, and she's gunna come back to you? You may have fucked up before but this is like the ultimate fuck up; there's no going back." Niall try's to get me to understand and stop being stubborn.

"I-I... she wouldn't leave." I say firmly.

"I seriously doubt that. You might wanna go check because she's probably at the airport by now." Louis says, looking generally concerned.

"Okay. Thanks for the help I guess. Actually, you didn't help at all, thanks for not helping!" I correct myself, my words full of sarcasm.

As soon as I walk in my mums house I hear yelling. It's when I get into my room I realize it's directed at me.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Chrissy screams. She has tear stained cheeks and blood shot eyes, I look over to see my mum had the same appearance.

"YOU FUCKING LEFT HER! YOU LET HER GO, YOU DUMB ASS!" She continues.

"Where is she?!" I ask as calmly as I can manage.

"Gone. She left and now she's on a plane." My mum spats at me. She looks over to me, her gaze is filled with disgust.

"N-no. She wouldn't leave. S-she'll come back... right?" I ask them, my eyes are pleading but they don't seem to care.

"No Harry, she won't come back. You crossed the line. You left and so did she... the only difference is she won't come back." Chrissy tells me, her words hit my like bullets just got shot into my chest.

"I have to get to her." I mumble, rushing to gather my things.

"You think she wants you? Well you're wrong! You told her you didn't want anything to do with her and the baby... maybe it's time for you to actually mean what you say for once." Chrissy spats barging out of my room, my mum close on her heels.

All I can do is fall on my knees and for the first time in a long time I cried. And cried. And cried. I cried until I ran out of tears. I cried until I was sitting in a puddle of my own tears. I cried thinking about her. I cried thinking about my baby that I'll never get to see.

It's then that I realize, I do want a baby... but I don't want to be like my father. I don't want to abuse my baby, I never want it to even witness half of the things I have.

That sparks another thought... what if Jess moves on. She'll have to someday, and that'll be my child's dad, not me. What if he isn't good enough for it? Of course he won't be! But what of he's abusive?

At that thought I can't take it anymore. I see one option and one option only.

This is a short chapter, but it's important!

So most of the comments (I only got like 5 lol) said you want the Punk Niall.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT PUNK NIALL OR WANT ANOTHER FANFIC PLEASE COMMENT!! I AM GOING TO START ON THE NIALL ONE SOON SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!

thank you all so so much for reading my book(s) and voting and commenting on both of them and I love writing so thank you for supporting me:)

Ilyasm

-Soph.x