I do? (23)

Jessika's POV.

For the past few days Harry's been weirdly nice to me... opening doors for me, kissing my temple more often, telling me he loves me and that I'm beautiful, helping me with wedding stuff, being almost nice to the people surrounding him.

I've asked him several times if he's sick and he would just smile and shake his head. I even took his temperature while he was sleeping once... he woke up.

He's perfect. A little to perfect. This isn't Harry. Harry is rude and always arguing, stubborn, and basically just a pain in the ass. This Harry is almost not rude, we haven't had one argument since this started, and he's helpful. Kinda. I don't know if I miss the old Harry of love the new one.

Chrissy even tried talking about periods again and he just sat there awkwardly without saying a word.

"Food. Need food. Ice cream. No cake. No EVERYTHING!" Chrissy comes running into the kitchen. "Hello." I laugh. "Hey. Have you seen my mum?" She turns around to ask me. "No. It's Thursday, so she's probably freaking out, and cleaning up stairs." I laugh

"True, very true... CRAMP!" Chrissy screams, allowing the whole house to know she's in pain.

"All I want is some god damned chocolate!" She yells, storming out of the kitchen and marching to her room.

"Hello beautiful." Harry smiles at me, placing a kiss on my forehead then sitting in the vacant seat next to me.

"Why are you being so nice?" I ask, not even bothering to cover up my rudeness.

"Because you deserve it, love." He smiles.

"Well it's annoying." I roll my eyes and walk out of the room. I don't know where that came from... I don't mind him being nice really, it's just different.

Just as I'm about to turn around and apologize my stomach makes a noise that resembles a dying whale. Next thing I know my breakfast was in the toilet.

"Shit." I mumble.

"Babe, you okay?" Harry asks, walking into the bathroom with wide eyes.

"What happened?" He stammers.

"I'm sick." I answer, stating the obvious.

"I can see that. You should rest." Harry suggests, pulling me off the cold tile floor and up the stairs to his room.

"I'm sorry about what I said." I mumble.

"It's alright. I love you." He smiles, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I love you, harry." I give him a weak smile.

"Okay, I'll leave, you have to rest." He says, leaving the room and silently shutting the door. I can't sleep at all. I just lay there thinking... placing everything together.

After about an hour it's clear to me what's happening, the evidence is right in front of me. Panic rushes through me, my body freezes. My mind races, trying to think of another explanation... it can't be that. It can't be!

So I realize this is really short but it kinda had to be so I could make you guys mad! Sorry!!

Please vote and comment and have an amazing day/night!

-Sophie Payne<33