I do? (24)

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

"Are you sure?" Chrissy asks for the sixth time.

"Positive." I nod, thinking over everything again in my mind.

"And you took the test?" She asks again. We have been going through these questions for the past 30 minutes.

"Yes. I took three, all positive." I confirmed.

"Well shit! You should set up a doctors appointment. And what about Harry?" She brings up the subject I was hoping to avoid.

"I have to tell him. How is what's worrying me at the moment..." I admit. I'm nervous as hell right now! I'm 19, this shouldn't be happening to a 19 year old!

"The sooner, the better." Chrissy leans back against the chair placed in the corner of her room.

Yesterday was the day when it clicked... I'm pregnant. That night I went to the pharmacy (telling Harry I was getting Advil) when really I was getting pregnancy tests. Three of them, just in case. Well three pregnancy tests went by and they all said the same thing.

I'm pregnant.

Harry has no clue and I don't plan on telling him for at least a couple more days. With Gemma coming back today and everything, I figure this is the last thing he needs right now.

"How do you feel about this?" Chrissy randomly asks after a few minutes of silence. How do I feel about this? I've been so caught up in what Harry would think I never thought about what I think.

"I'm happy." I finally say. And I am. Although the timing isn't great, I've always wanted a child. I've always wanted to be called 'mum'.

"And that's all that matters. If Harry doesn't like it, screw him, I'll always be here!" Chrissy laughs, but at the same time she's completely serious.

"Chrissy I'm scared. Not about having a child, well yeah about having a child. But I'm scared to be alone. What if he leaves me and the baby?" I question with tears streaming down my face.

"Okay, one, it's good to be scared. Two, he might not like it, but he won't leave. Love do you realize he moved to another continent for you?" Chrissy reminds me. She grabs my hands in her's reassuringly.

"I know, I know. But there's this part of me saying, this is one mistake we can't just brush off. This is life changing shit!" I explain, flailing my arms around to prove my point.

"Sweetie, calm the fuck down. He might leave, but you sure as hell better believe he'll come back. You're his rock." She says, looking me in the eyes. Her words circle my head.

'You're his rock.' Am I? Am I his rock? I know he's mine, but I never imagined me as his rock. I'd always thought he was to bad ass for that...

"Thank you Chrissy. I don't know what I would do without you!" I smile, standing up from her bed and giving her a hug.

"SHE IS HERE!!" I hear Anne's voice boom throughout the house.

"I better go get Harry. Go meet your sister again." I smile a my best friend as if I'm telling her good luck. She gives me a nervous smile before jogging down stairs.

I hear lots of squealing and crying while crossing the hall to Harry's bedroom.

I slowly open the door, Harry is sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

"Are you going down?" I ask softly so I don't scare him.

"I don't want to see her." He mumbles, still not looking up. I sigh walking across the room to meet harry. I sit next to him, putting my hand on his back.

"Don't you think it's time to let go of all this hate?" I ask him, not changing my tone.

"I wish I could, Jess. I really do. But she doesn't fucking deserve to be forgiven. I know you want me to 'hear her out' but I'm not going to!" He exclaims, his voice getting louder. He's now standing and tugging at his hair out of frustration.

"Okay, you don't have to forgive her. But you do have to go down stairs. And you do have to be civl." I command.

"I don't want to see them!" He protests.

"And I don't care." I reply calmly.

"Go." I order.

"Fine. But only civil. Not nice." He pouts, stomping out of the room.

"That man is crazy." I sigh, looking down at my flat stomach, placing my hand gently on top of it.

***

"Thank you for letting is stay the night." Gemma thanks Anne, again.

"You're my daughter. It's the least I could do!" Anne brushes it off.

"I like you." Ellie smiles, coming up to me, flopping down on the couch.

"I like you too, Ellie." I laugh. She's adorable! Her blond hair is in two braids, falling onto her shoulders, she has green eyes and the cutest accent. She looks a bit like Harry, and Gemma too- obviously.

"You look different." She points out.

"How so?" I ask, turning to face her.

"You look... fuller. Not fat! But fuller..." She admits. If I wasn't pregnant I would be offended... but them again I'm only a few weeks along, I'm not at all showing.

"Oh... thanks?" I question. She just smiles and nods. I awkwardly stand up, deciding that I should leave before she tells me other reasons why I look 'different'.

When I get into our room Harry's already in bed, wearing nothing but boxers, as usual.

"Hey babe." He greets me with a gentle smile. I smile, shutting the door and walking further into the room.

"So I was down stairs on the couch and Ellie sat next to me," I start the story, changing into a tank top and yoga pants.

"She said I looked different and when I asked how she said I looked 'fuller'." I giggle.

"Should I be offended?" I ask him, climbing under the covers next to Harry.

"Fuller?" He laughs.

"Yes, fuller." I nod.

"Babe that's ridiculous, you don't look fuller." Harry laughs.

"So I shouldn't be offended?" I ask for conformation.

"No, you shouldn't be offended." He confirms with a smile.

Okay guys after like 10 more chapters (maybe less) I'm sadly ending I Do:(

BUT I will be making another fanfic!! And because I love you all so so much and I'm so thankful for you reading this, (and liking it? lol!)

I WANT YOU TO CHOOSE WHO I WRITE ABOUT NEXT!!!

okay so I have already made a couple drafts for-

•Liam (punk)

•Louis (punk)

•Zayn (Punk)

•Niall (punk) ( I was trying to stick with the punk ones to go with this one lol)

•Luke Hemmings (a.u)

•Danny Edge (You tuber; Exclamation Point)

SO PLEASE COMMENT WHICH ONE YOU WANT ME TO POST!!

Thank you all for reading/ voting/ commenting ily all!

-Soph.x