I do? (15)

"The Eiffel Tower." Harry announces as we step under the massive structure. "Wow. This is... beautiful!" I say in compleat awe. "Not as beautiful as you though." Harry whispers and steals a kiss. "That was cheesy." I comment. "Maybe that's who I am now. 'Harry Styles, a cheesy bastard.' That's what my grave will say." He teases. "And mine will say- 'Jessika Styles, wife of the cheesy bastard.'" I laugh.

"We will be legends!" Harry announces. A group of tourists stop to glare at us because Harry isn't exactly whispering... "why are those Germans staring at us?" Harry asks like it's strange. "They're Germans?" I ask. "I don't know, probably." He shrugs like it's something I should know. "You're so weird." I laugh.

"Or you're just extra boring." He suggests mockingly. "Probably." I shrug.

"So, wanna climb it?" I ask. "Fuck no! I am not going up that high!" Harry shoots down. "C'mon it'll be fun!" I try. "Hell no."

"Okay... then let's go shopping." I suggest. "How do you expect to get all these clothes home?" He asks. "I don't know." I shrug and pull him along.

***

"Do you like these jeans?" I ask a very bored and uninterested Harry. "I have enough jeans." He lies. "You have like 2 pairs and they are both black, and both ripped." I remind him. "So? Those have flowers on them."

"These are not flowers and you would look good in them." I defend. "Okay, we're leaving." He groans and takes the jeans shoving them back on the rack, then pulling me out of the store.

"Why are you grumpy?" I ask. "I'm not." He snaps. "Harry Styles stop walking away from me for 5 seconds and talk to me. And don't you dare count to 5!" I scold. "Shopping irritates me." He lies.

"Stop lying." I snap. "I saw someone in there..." He looks down.

"Okay. So that means you have to run out of the store?" I ask. "Jess, you don't understand." He looks up, his eyes darkening. "Harry... who did you see?" I ask quietly.

"No one. Let's go." He shoots down and starts walking again. I try to catch up, but let's face it his legs are much longer and he's way more fit.

"Harry! Wait!" I try to stop him but it doesn't work. "Harry!" I yell after him.

By now we're in the lobby of the hotel.

I run to the elevator, having to wait and get in with a little girl and her mother. It's a little awkward because the little girl is staring at me, like she knows something I don't...

Finally the elevator stops at my floor. I quickly find the room and open the door using the room key.

"Harry, can we just talk about this?" I ask while walking into an empty room. "Harry?" I look around the entire room, no Harry.

I tug at my brown hair in frustration. Where the hell is he?! Damn that boy makes my head spin!

I take out my phone dialling his number.

His phone is off. Of course. So it went straight to voice mail, "Hello, this is Harry. I didn't answer -obviously- so Um... yeah bye."

"Damnit Styles!" I curse.

I decide to go to the lobby in case he comes back.

While in the lobby, I just stand there. People keep passing. None of them are Harry though.

"Excuse me." A small voice speaks. I look down to find the same little girl from the elevator. "Hello." I smile.

"Ellie!" A brunette- her mother calls the girl. "I'm so sorry." The brunette explains. "It's fine." I smile she looks familiar... defiantly looks young to be a mother!

"I'm Gemma, nice to meet you."

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Thanks for voting and commenting!

4 votes and 1 comment for the next chapter;)

-Sophie Payne<33