I do? (3)

Jessika's POV.

"Sooo how is it?" He nervously asks me. "I can't believe you." I say in awe. "It's that bad?" His eyes widen. "No you idiot it's perfect! Now come here and hug me!" I order and hold my arms out. He laughs, finally breathing again before stumbling into my arms for a tight hug.

It's been a month since we got engaged and after a month of living with Liam, Harry couldn't take it any more and bought an apartment without telling me. Then today he told me about it and I'm just now seeing it. As we're moving in... He's lucky it's perfect!

"So you do like it?" He confirms. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes! I love it, it's perfect and beautiful and amazing!" I gush. "Good, because I'm having Liam bring up our stuff. Well I'm gunna help but he's bringing it over, like now." He tells me, my smile widens. We won't have to go back to the apartment tonight! Yes!!

"He's here." He tells me while looking down to his phone. "Ok. Then get your ass up and help him!" I scold, laughing. "Ok, ok. But I'm not helping unpack." He warns, showing me his cute dimples. "Fine. Don't help me unpack I'll just unpack my bras, underwear,"

"Ok, ok! I'll help you!" He sighs. "Thanks love!" I laugh and kiss is cheek skipping into the kitchen.

***

"When I said I would help, I didn't mean I would do it for you!" Harry huffs in annoyance. "I was helping, then I got distracted by my ring." I explain holding up. "Stop, you're distracting me." He scolds. I laugh and get up, walking over to him. "Ok. I'll help you." I smile. "Good. Oh wait," He says. "I'm good." He smiles devilishly. "What-" Then I look down and notice what he means. The next box is my bras and underwear. "Oh my god!" I face palm.

"Hey, if you don't want to help, all I'm saying is that you don't have to." He laughs. "Thanks, but I have this box." I smile and pat his head like he's a child. He pouts and stalks over to his boxes of clothes and starts to put them away. "Ohhh don't be sad. Here baby, you can help me." I cave.

"Yay!" He claps and comes back to my side of the room and helps me.

"I like this." He picks up a red lace bra. "Harry!" I whine and try to get it back but he puts his arm up higher than my reach. "Give it back!" I beg jumping up to try to reach it, but fail. "I think you should wear this tonight." He says and winks at me. "Pervert." I mumble, giving up. "So is that a yes?" he raises an eyebrow. "Maybe." I shrug. "Yes!" He does a victory dance.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were 20?" I raise an eyebrow. "That I am." He smiles. "And you're 19." He smiles. "That I am." I mock him.

"Jessika, I have to ask," We were interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I volunteer.

I haven't updated in FOREVERRR!!! Well now I have:)

-Sophie Payne💕