I do? (9)

Harry's POV.

I wake up shivering. I must have fallen asleep on the floor...?

Rubbing my eyes I sit up slowly. The clock says 3:00 but it seems much later. The apartment is totally silent, dark and filled with tension. I hate it!

I should've told her, but she would have hated me. How would I fell if I found out my father worked for an illegal business, that was ran by my mother who abandoned me when I was 2? Not so happy! And to make it worse the last words they exchanged were hateful. Either way she'll be crushed, so she deserves to know. And it's not like it's my fault her mum is a psychopath!

Ok. I'll tell her. Right now. Let's go Harry!

I get up and make my way to the bedroom, but she's not there... I retrace my steps back to the living room, she's there, sitting on the couch looking at the blank wall.

I take a seat next to her and pull her into a warm embrace. She doesn't avert her eyes, flinch, or move. She looks absolutely devastated.

"You really wanna know?" I whisper. She nods a little. "I found out because Tiffany called." I sigh. I look for any sort of emotion, but find nothing. "Your dad worked for an illegal business working with radiation. He got radiation poisoning and that's how." I explain. "How did she know?" Her small, weak voice asks. "S-she ran it?" It comes out as a question. "That can't be true." She disagrees, finally moving and sitting up

"I'm not lying, love." I promise. "H-how?" She stutters. "How what?" I question. "How did I not know?" She whispers in defeat. "It was a secret. And most secrets are meant so no one will know." I answer.

My heart is breaking for this broken girl in my arms. Her dad lied to her, her whole life. Her mum left her for an illegal business. And she has to put up with all my shit. How she manages to stay together is beyond me!

"This sucks." She whispers into my chest. I chuckle, "I know love." I mumble into her hair, kissing the top of her head.

"I knew what'll make you feel better." I smirk. "What?" She seems scared. "That movie that you were talking about, with the snow?" I sit up. "Huh?" She looks so confused! "Yeah, you said it was almost a good as Finding Nemo." I try to explain it. "Frozen?" She smiles. "Yeah, sure." I have no fucking clue what the hell it's called!

"DISNEY MARATHON!" She declares. "At 3:30 in the morning?" I groan. "yup." She nods and turns on the new movie that she's become addicted to.

Heyyy!

3 votes and 1 comment for the next chapter;)

Love you! Thank you!

-Sophie Payne💕