I do? (18)

Harry's POV.

How could she do this to me? I thought I made it clear that I never wanted to speak, see, or hear from Gemma ever again. I had a plan to die happily without ever seeing her face again.

She can't just... jump back into my life! Did she honestly thin I would just forgive her? After all the hell she put mum and Chrissy through? No. Fuck no!

I may not talk to my family, but there's a reason for that. Well, many reasons. But mainly because every time I see them, I see them crying and screaming for him to stop hurting them. When he would lock me in that small-ass closet and smack the living shit out of my mum, forcing me to watch and not letting me help. That was her fault.

Once she left he got angry. Te one time he came home sober was the time she left. He didn't have to be drunk this time to be abusive...

That night was the night the police showed up at the door of our tiny-ass house. The neighbors heard my sister screaming bloody murder, and my mother crying for help, and me screaming for him to stop. I jumped on him, kicked him, punched him. Pretty much anything I could to make him stop. But he wouldn't.

The police had to physically pull him out of my old house.

After that I became guarded, Chrissy became fake, and mum became busy. That's how she met robin- her current husband. How she can remarry is beyond me, but it's her mistake not mine.

I never wanted to turn out like this... Guarded, mean, well I'm just a shitty person in general. I blame it on them. I had a drunk for a father and my sister abandoned her family because she couldn't take it. I was only 10 and Chrissy might have been 11. She was fucking 16 and she couldn't take it?

I scoff at the thought. She leaves her family, them gets pregnant. And from the looks of it the father isn't in the picture. What I nice life.

I'll admit what I said about her daughter was a bit uncalled for and rude but I wasn't really using a filter. I don't even remember half the stuff I said. All I remember is seeing her and being angry, Jess crying, me yelling, then storming out.

I have no fucking clue where the hell I am, but it's dark and almost completely deserted.

"Great. I'm fucking lost!" I curse to myself. "Do you need help?" Young girl with a thick French accent comes up to me. She looks like she's maybe 18 with thick black hair, and blazing blue eyes. "I'm lost." I admit.

"Oh, well this is not a very good place to get lost in at night, you know." She smirks. I want to snap at her but Jess' words come to mind, 'that won't fix the problem.' Damn in whipped!

"Can you tell me where the Novotel Tour Eiffel Tour Hotel is?" I ask as nicely as I can manage. "Oh that's not far. I can take you." She winks. "I can go on my own, thanks. Now how do I get to it?" I snap. "Go down and take a right. Go straight for a bit then turn left. You'll see it." She looks disappointed. "Okay."

I take the girls directions and 30 minutes later find myself in front of the hotel.

As I walk into the room I notice it's only Jess.

"Harry I'm-" She stands when she sees me but I cut her off. "Save it. I don't need an explanation." I say through clenched teeth. "I'm sorry." She whispers. I finally look at her. Her cheeks are stained with tears, her eyes are puffy and red, her cheeks flushed.

I sigh and take off my shirt and pants, climbing into bed. She climbs in after.

She try's to get closer to me but I move away and turn so my back is facing her. I can practically feel the frown etched into her face. "I'm sorry." She repeats. I don't reply.

I feel like such an ass right now, but after what she did to me I decide I don't give a shit.

Te next morning I continue the silent treatment. "Do you want something to eat?" Jess asks carefully. I just roll my eyes and walk away. "So, no?" She mumbles to herself, clearly getting annoyed by my childish behavior.

I decide to get some fresh air, so without a word I leave. I think she noticed because as I shut the door I heard her start to curse me out...

***

"Where did you go?!" I hear Jess scream as soon as I walk back into the room. "Out." I snap. "And you didn't want to tell me that?" She yells. "Yeah." I shrug.

"Okay, I get what I did was uncalled for, but I really thought it would help you. He'll maybe it would have if you didn't freak out right away! But I'm your fiancé and you can't treat me like in nothing!" She yells, getting flustered. "I told you I never wanted to see her again." I spat. "You no what? You're right. I made a mistake! I wanted you to see your sister again because I was stupid enough to think that maybe you would sit and listen to her explanation to why she did what she did. Maybe get some closuer. Sorry!" She yells.

"All we've done on this damn trip is fight, Harry. I'm done fighting." She sighs, shaking her head. "I'm so stupid." She looks absolutely discussed with herself. "Maybe I made the wrong decision." She sighs while looking at her ring. My eyes widen and fear washes over me.

"Wrong decision?" I whisper. "Yes, all we seem to do now is fight, or i start to cry and you have to deal with me." She says.

"Jess, no. Baby that's not all we do. Sure we fucked up this trip but we don't only fight." I reason.

"I just don't know what to do anymore." She admits, breaking my heart.

Thank youuu!!

4 votes and 1 comment for the next chapter;)

-Sophie Payne<33