I do? (19)

"We can get through this. We fucked up this trip, so what? That doesn't mean it's always like this, Jess. I love you and that's all that matters. It's not the end." He explains while sitting next me me and rubbing the back hand with his thumb.

"Harry, we always fight now. And it's always about stupid shit that goes on in our heads." I look to him, staring into his deep green eyes. "I would rather fight everyday for the rest of my life them lose you." He shakes his head, his curls bouncing across his face.

"You aren't going to lose me, Harry. I'm just confused. The past few days haven't really been the best." I sighed while putting my head in my hands. "I know love. I know." He agrees, pulling me into his chest. I want to cry. I really do. But my tears have run out.

I want to cry for my mom leaving me. I want to cry for my past. I want to cry for my dead father. I want to cry for not being able so say goodbye. I want to cry for all of the fights Harry and I have had. But really, I just want to cry because I'm emotional and tired.

So naturally I sleep. Right in Harry's arms. The only way I ever want to fall asleep.

___________________________

"Home! We're finally home!" I beam.

We have just gotten off the plane and we are now here. England. Home. I have missed England so much! I've missed the people, Americans aren't the nicest people (well neither are the British). But it's different. I do like America, very much. But it will never be home.

"3 hour drive here we come." Harry sighs. Harry doesn't feel the same way about home as I do. He sees it as we moved away for a reason; to get out if here. And to him coming back kind of defeats the purpose of leaving. So he's not to happy about coming back.

"C'mon Harry, be happy we're home." I smile and poke his cheek. "This isn't home. It used to be then we left and we got a new home. Florida." He huffs. "Harry Edward Styles, I have not traveled all this way to come home so you could pout. Yes, we moved to Florida, but that is not home." I scold him.

"I've always hated it here." He mumbles and drags our bags to the rental car. We are going to surprise the everyone. I haven't spoken to Chrissy since the last time I called her so I need to have a conversation with her. And Alexa is coming here in a couple weeks for uni so I have to talk to her too. And Harry said I should meet his parents because they need to know we are getting married and they are coming.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "My mums house." He sighs. "I hope they are home. I rang Chrissy last night while you were asleep because she texted me saying mum wanted to talk to me. I didn't tell them we were coming but I asked if they were going away for work and she said no." Harry fills me in.

"Okay. Do you think she'll like me?" I ask nervously bitting my lip. "She'll love you because i do. And because you're perfect and who wouldn't love you?" He smirks. "Thank you, harry." I smile and take his hand in mine. "No problem love."

3 hours later we are standing at his mums doorstep. "Hel- HOLY SHIT!" Chrissy screams as she opens the door and sees us. "What the bloody hell are you two doing here?!" She yells in complete shock. Before we can answer a brunette comes walking in. "Chrissy be nice! Who's at the door?" She looks absolutely stunning for her age, I'm assuming it's Harry's mum.

"Harry? Bloody hell I haven't seen you in ages! come here and hug your mum." She instructs. "I'm not hugging you. And hi mum." Harry greets her. "And who's this beautiful young lady?" She turns to me as I flush. "This is my fiancé, Jessika. Jessika this is my mum." Harry introduces us. "Nice to meet you mam." I reach out my hand.

"Fiancé?! HARRY YOU AND HER ARE ENGAGED?!" She starts balling. "I'm so proud." she cries, pulling me into a hug. "Call me Anne love." She tells me. "Harry Edward Styles, why didn't you tell me you were getting married? Do you realize I've spent years relaying on Chrissy to give me grandchildren, when I could have been asking you?" She scolds.

"Sorry." He shrugs. "And you already have one." He clenches his jaw. "You're..." Anne looks to me but I slowly shake my head. "I met Gemma again." He says, disgusted with himself.

"You what? She what?!" Anne's eyes widen. "She lived in Paris. We were just there and I ran into her and her daughter, Ellie. Her and Harry talked... it didn't go so well." I try to explain. "You saw her?" Anne has tears rushing down her face. "Do-do you have her number?" She hastily asks.

"You don't really want to talk to her do you?" Harry looks shocked. "She left us." Chrissy adds. "But she's my daughter! I have been looking for her for 10 years, and this may be my only opportunity to see her ever again!" Anne reasons. "Do you have the number?" She bravely asks me. "Y-yes. She gave git to me." I doge Harry's glare. "Would you mind...?" She hesitates.

"Are you sure?" I ask. I barely no her, but I do know that she will be a big part of my life. "Positive. It's been to long." She nods. Hastily I give her my phone with Gemma's number on the screen. Harry looks like he's going to explode. I can deal with him later. She wants the number I'll give it to her.

I watch as Anne dials the number and hits 'call'. Harry gets up and leaves the room, Chrissy looks like she's about to cry. And Anne look plain scared.

"H-hello. G-Gemma?" Anne stutters into the phone. Chrissy motions for her to put it on speaker phone.

"Hello. Who's this?" Gemma's voice replys. "It's Anne. Anne Cox." she informs her. Of course Gemma won't know who that is because the Anne she knew was Anne Styles. "Who?" Gemma is clearly confused.

"I used to be Anne Styles." She takes a deep breath, tears rim her eyes. I hear Gemma gasp into her phone. "M-mum?" She cries. "Yes baby, it's me." Anne sobs. I look over to see Chrissy crying also.

"Chrissy's here too." Anne smiles at her daughter. "Chrissy? Oh my god mum I've missed you and Chrissy and Harry so much!" Gemma sobs. "H-how have you been?" Anne asks. "I've been well. I have an 8 year old daughter, Ellie. We live in France now." Gemma's voice is full of happiness. "Would you...like to come home? ... He's gone." She whispers the last part.

"I would love to visit. But I could never live there again." She reasons. "Of course. I would love to see you again. In fact I've been waiting for this day for 10 years." Anne tells her.

"How about I come visit in a week?" Gemma asks. "Perfect." Anne beams. "Bye, mum."

"Bye, lovely."

They have been reunited! Wow I am so happy!

Okay soooo what do you think? GEMMA IS COMING BACK HOME THIS OS BIG! BIGGER THAN LIFE! HUGE!

Okay I'm good:) thank you all for reading and voting and commenting and living:):)

-Sophie Payne<33