I do? (33)

Important: READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END AND COMMENT PLEASE!

33.

"I still love him." When I admitted that I wasn't only admitting it to her, I was admitting it to myself.

The past couple of weeks I've spent all day and night thinking about how betrayed I felt, not how I really felt; if that makes sense. I could only think about the horrible events that were unfolding in front of my eyes... I was blinded and angry, now I'm confused.

I'm in love with Harry Styles.

Now this is the confusing part, I love him, but I can't love him. Why? Because he broke my heart, I gave him a chance to fix it and he did, but then he broke it again.

We don't belong together I suppose.

"But you don't want to love him?" Alex is still trying to figure me out.

"I can't." I whisper, looking down at my hands.

"Okay. That's why you have mark. And I don't mean like a rebound or that shit, I mean as a transition." She spoke slowly, as if she was afraid to say the wrong words. She's been doing that more and more often.

"A transition..." I slowly repeat the words.

"Mark -well from what you've told me- seems like the type of person you need right now. Give him a chance." She suggests.

"Okay..." I finally say after a minute of silence.

Alex puts down the shirt she was folding and looked at me with wide eyes, like that was the last thing she thought I'd say.

"It's time." I lie. I'm only doing this so she won't think I've completely given up.

"Good." She smiles brightly, going back to her folding.

"I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday, and tomorrow I start my job." I fill her in.

"Oh yeah, two months soon! And are you nervous?"

"A little, bit I've worked before, so not really." I shrug, honestly this job is the least of my problems right now.

After about twenty more minutes of talking to Alex I get up and decide to text Mark.

To: Mark

Hey it's Jessika. I'm sorry I haven't called you back, I've been a bit busy...

J.x

I waited only about five minutes for him to respond.

From: Mark

No problem:) I understand. Are you free Friday, 3:00?

M:)

To: Mark

Yes I am:) where?

J.x

From: Mark

The coffee shop near the college?

M:)

To: Mark

Sounds great!

J.x

As I am about to put my phone down the screen lights up again, this time it's not Mark.

From: Harry.x

Jess please, we NEED to talk

Harry.x

I put my phone down, not bothering to respond. Harry was and still is a huge part in my life, but I'm trying to change that.

I am silently hoping that one day I will wake up and not remember anything that's happened. I'll wake up in Harry's arms, he'll say he loved me in his morning voice and beg me to make him pancakes. That's the perfect world for me... unfortunately my perfect world no longer exists.

I find my eyes getting heavier, despite it being seven o'clock at night.

Soon I'm in a deep sleep, dreaming about my personal utopia that I can only live in through dreams.

Steal my girl>>>>> life

guys I'm sorry if the timing is weird just please go along with it because I have to do this for the book (plus I confuse myself) so if you're wondering how she has been pregnant for two months already it's because I can't write lol.

Okay so I've decided that I want to try something new -if you guys like it- So basically my idea was in the authors note I'll post short imagines just because they get my hopes up too high;)

COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE IDEA!!

((I come up with all of these))

1st:

Imagine seeing your idol Liam Payne in your favorite coffee shop, vertically no one is in the coffee shop so it's basically only the two of you.

You slowly walk over to him, wanting to say hi, not expecting a response.

"Hi, I'm (y/n)." You shyly walk up to him.

"I'm Liam, lovely to meet you." He beams. Giving you a warm hug.

The two of you end up talking until the coffee shop closes two hours later. As you walk out of the shop and you go your separate ways you notice he wrote his number on your cup of hot chocolate.

COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE OF THESE AND IF YOU LIKED IT!!!

I know this cheaper is not very good but still thank you, I'm getting major writers block but you all are so perfect so I'll suck it up for you lovely people:):)

Kik- Sophie_payne__

-Soph.x