I do? (32)

32.

"You need to get out, make some friends, get a life." My sister continues to give me pointless advice, she knows I won't use. She's been doing this for the past 3 days, coming up to me with random advice that's not at a useful to me and is almost always offensive...

"I don't need your advice." I huff, getting sick of her and her opinions.

"But you need my house." She scoffs, picking up a blanket and folding it.

"Am I too needy for you, too? I swear ever since I became pregnant the world has gone against me." I sigh, to be honest I'm not hurt of surprised by this. I've gotten used to bad things happening to me.

"You know I love you." Alex stops folding, looking down at me because I'm sitting and she's standing.

"It's hard, Alex. I love this baby so much, but I'm so young! I have no clue what I'm doing, I get light headed every time I smell certain foods, I hate it!" I blurt.

"I'm only 19. I'm not ready for this but at the same time, I can't give the baby up! No, I could never do that, never." I ramble.

"And what Cara told me three nights ago... I can't stop thinking! Your daughter is too damn smart!" I yell, getting flustered.

"Shut up, my daughter is sleeping." she scolds. "And I know you're going through some though times right now but it's nothing you can't get through." She chose her words carefully, knowing in on edge.

"'Tough times'? I'm pregnant and my fiancé- that I'm to afraid to talk to- wanted nothing to do with the baby and now 2 weeks later he decides to change his mind! Alex, my life is not tough, it just sucks." I rant.

"Your life sucks? There are children who's lives are way worse than yours, I know that what is happening right now is a lot but it could be worse." Alex replies, making me feel selfish and stupid.

"You're right." I mumble.

"I know I am, like Cara says, 'mommy is always right". Alex chuckles, obviously proud of her genius daughter.

"I just don't know what to do. I don't know what I'm doing." I sigh, putting my head in my hands, sinking lower into the cushioned couch.

"You're trying to live your life perfectly, and we both know it's not going too well. No ones lives are perfect." Alex soothes, putting her hand on my back to comfort me.

"I'm so lost. I'm lost without him. But I hate that, I hate that I relied on him so heavily. And I still do." I admit, letting a test fall to the floor. That's all I ever seem to do anymore, cry. I hate it, I hate it so much! But of course as much as I try, I can't seem to control it.

"What about that guy? Mark, was it?" Alex suddenly asks after a few moments of silence.

"What about Mark?" I ask, feeling completely confused.

"Have you talked to him recently?" She asks.

"No..." I look at her like she has two heads. "I've ignored all of his calls." I explain.

"Call him back, it might help." She advises.

"I still technically have a fiancé." I remind her, my eyes instinctively fly down to my ring finger, where my ring used to be.

"Who cares?"

"It's been less than a month."

"And...?"

"I still love him."

Sorry it's short! I love you all thoughh!! I'm going to try to update this weekend but it all depends on homework and sttuffff.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAYYY!!!! YAYAYAY

Random -original- poem GO!

I love you cuz you're lovely,

and all of the lovely things you do.

Thanks for being lovely,

and thanks for being you💘😊

YOU ARE WELCOME!!

thank you for being lovely and beautiful and perfect readers **dramatically hugs you**

Vote+comment PLEASE:):)

Kik- sophie_payne__

-Soph.x