I do? (21)

"This one?" Chrissy asks, pulling out a completely lace dress. "Not all lace." I shake my head. "This one?" Anne pulls out a huge ball gown. "To big." I laugh. "This?" Chrissy pulls out a ball gown, the bodice is almost totally see threw except for the beading that covers up the boobs. "Umm no." I laugh. "Good. That was a test." She winks.

"This one! You have to try it!" Anne pulls out a gorgeous dress. It's ivory with a sweetheart neckline and a little bit of beading on the bodice. It's a ball gown, the bottom is simple with a little bit of a train. "It's... perfect." I gush. "Try it on!" Chrissy urges.

"Oh my god."

"Jess, you're beautiful!"

"It's absolutely perfect for you."

"You have to get it!"

"I'm going to."

I turn away from the mirror, facing the lady's. "This is the one. This is my dress." I smile. The sales lady comes over with a vail and places it on my head, making the dress complete.

"Oh my, Harry with just die when he sees you!" Anne gushes. "He won't be able to take his eyes off of you! Not that he can now, but oh god you just look absolutely perfect. Gorgeous, love. Absolutely gorgeous." Chrissy rambles. "Thank you so much!" I smile, my eyes watering.

After we get everything in order for my dress we go to search for Chrissy's.

Rewind- this morning

"Okay, we need to do some planing. Harry, love, sit your cute little ass down." Anne smiled sweetly at her son. "I don't want to do this! It's your day, Jess. You plan and I'll handle the money." He tried. In return I glared at him and dragged him by his shirt to the table and forced him to sit.

"So colour theme?" Anne asks. "I was thinking white and black?" I look to them for opinions. "That sounds great!" Chrissy smiles. "That'll look good for bride maids and the maid of honor, which is me." Chrissy beams. "So I was thinking, white and black is the theme but I want my dress to be ivory, so no one will be wearing the same color as me. Also, Chrissy do you want to wear white or black?" I ask.

"I think black. White is easily messed up." She smiles. "And that sounds nice." She smiles. "That does sound great!" Anne agrees.

Now all eyes on Harry. "Cool, yeah great!" He says with fake enthusiasm. "Great. Now what time of year?" I ask. "Fall would be great for that color scheme." Chrissy says. "How about end of summer so you'll be out of school?" Harry asks. "That's great, babe. Thank you." I smile proudly, while kissing him on the cheek.

"We can look for where later. I think we are all planed for now. Harry you need to meet up with Niall and Louis, and Zayn." I tell him and he nods.

Back to present-

"This one is... nice?" Chrissy comes out in a full length black dress, with a sweetheart neckline. "It's nice, yeah. But we will be in Florida so it'll be pretty humid, you would sweat to death." I laugh. "Valid point." Anne nods. "NEXT!" We both call.

"I love it." Chrissy states while walking out. Me and Anne both gasp.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"That's a defiant yes!"

It's a strapless dress, black (obviously) and has an white bow to add some colour to it. It stops right above the knee, the bow isn't to big or to small. "I love it." I admit. "Me too! look at my boobs in this! These bitches are controlled, but ready to party." She winks at us.

"Chrissy." Anne scolds. "Sorry." She lies while giggling.

***

"I have to call Alexa and tell her we need to hangout." I tell Chrissy once we get home. "Good plan." She nods. "Okay, be right back!" I smile and walk up stairs to Harry's old room.

"BOO!"

OMG WHO IS IT?!

Thank youu for voting and commenting and reading and I love youuuu!!

:)Gummy bears:)

-Sophie Payne<33