I do? (12)

Chapter 12-

"Oh my god it's shaking! Jessika, why is it shaking?!" Harry is in full panic, we-are-going-to-die mode.

I thought taking off was bad, yeah now is worse. Way worse.

"Harry, relax. We are just going through a cloud." I rolled my eyes. The grip he has on my hand is getting tighter, and tighter with each shake. "We're going to fucking die! And we're so young. We didn't even get a cat yet!" He breaths heavily.

If you're ever scared if Harry, take him on a plane and you'll never be scared again.

"We aren't going to die, we are going to land." I assure him. "Same thing." He huffs in annoyance. "Remind me never to fly with you again." I tell him. "Remind me to swim home." He tells me.

"As long as you aren't screaming in my ear the whole way." I grumble. Honestly, I'm still mad about the gum thing.

"I am not screaming!" He protests.

The plane starts to fly downward towards the airport. "Shit, shit, shit, shit." Harry starts muttering in panic. A disapproving mother from across the aisle gives Harry a glare. "Harry," I scold. "No swearing. Remember the deal?" I remind him.

"Oh yeah. So is that still happening or..." He wonders. "Okay, so first the Eiffel Tower, then pont des arts, then-"

"Okay, okay I get it, I'm behaving. No swearing and staring at your ass." He sighs. The mother starts to glare again. "I don't think she likes me..." Harry chuckles, leaning closer to me so I feel his warm breath on my neck. "I don't think so too." I giggle. He leans in closer, connecting our lips. I think he did it just to piss off the angry mother who's now eyeing us suspiciously.

I pull apart to give that poor woman a break. "You're cute when you sleep." He observes. "You watched me sleep?" I giggle. "I was to afraid to sleep so I watched you because there was nothing better to do and you're cute." He explains. I laugh and kiss him again.

By now the plane is coming to a stop and the seat belt sign has switched off. Harry jumps up excitedly. "I wanna go now." He whines.

"We have to wait for the people in front of us." I tell him. I feel like I'm his mother right now. Is that a bad thing?

"They need to hurry up." He groans. "So I don't have to like behave this whole trip right? Like when we're alone-" I decide to cut him off right there. There's little children around who don't need to hear what may or may not have came out of his mouth. So I cover it with my hand, only to have him lick it. He's such a boy!

"Ewww!" I whine. "Your fault." He shrugs with a smile, dimples showing. "You're gross." I laugh. "But you love me." He smiles while leaning in. "Yes, I do." I whisper against his lips.

Finally it's our turn to get off the plane. Harry almost runs off, happy to be on land again.

We collect our baggage and leave the airport as quickly as possible.

Sorry I haven't been able to update lately, and this is a really bad chapter:(

But it's almost summer so I can update more!:)

3 votes and 1 comment for the next chapter;)

-Sophie Payne<33