I do? (7)

Jessika's POV.

"Harry?" I ask into the darkness. We got home hours ago and went to bed hours ago! I can't sleep, I'm scared. I'm scared that I'll see Jake's face if I close my eyes. He's a walking nightmare!

So I lay awake, staring at the blank ceiling, counting the tiny dots, although I can barley see them through the darkness. "Harry?" I whisper again. "Mhm?" He mumbles, it's obvious he was sleeping. "Sorry, go back to sleep." I wave it off. "It's fine babe, what's wrong?" He turns to look at me. I can see he's tired even through the dark. "I'm scared." I admit sheepishly.

"Why are you scared love?" Harry asks in a calm and comforting voice. "Jake." I whisper. His expression goes hard. "You don't believe him do you?" He asks while trying to calm himself down. "No, no, no! I'm just afraid that he will come back. The last time I saw him he tried to rape me!" I explain. "I won't leave you this time." He promises and wraps his arm protectively around my waist.

Memories of that night come back to me. Harry left the room despite my pleas to look for Jake to kick his ass. Little did he know Jake was right outside and when Harry left, he came in. That was terrifying! I've never been so scared in my entire life.

"Please don't." I whisper back and snuggle my head onto his chest. "I love you, Jess" He kisses my head. "I love you, Harry." I mumble back against his chest.

I wake up to the sound of an alarm and the smell of fire. I quickly sit up and look to Harry. Only he's not there. I jump out of the bed and run into the kitchen.

Standing there in nothing but his boxer is Harry trying to stop the fire alarm. "Bloody hell." I groan. "I just wanted to make some tea!" He pouts. "And while making it you wanted to set the building in fire as well?" I giggle. "Not intensionally." He shrugs. I roll my eyes and restart making the tea.

"You know what I just realised?" Harry asks me. "What?" I ask without turning around. "You never kissed me this morning." The smile is clear in his voice. "I was a little busy concentrating on making tea. Apparently it's easy to set the building on fire if I don't." I smirk. "Nice." He chuckles then turns me around and steals a kiss.

"You look beautiful this morning." He whispers against my lips. "Thanks." I blush. "You do too." I giggle. "I look beautiful?" He raises an eyebrow. "Most beautiful person I've ever seen!" I compliment. "Wow. I would have thought I would be sexy, hot, handsome. Beautiful, not so much." He smirks. "Well, although you are all of those, I like beautiful. I mean, have you seen your eyes?" I ask cheekily.

"I have. But I would much rather look at yours." He whispers and kisses me again. Cue melting heart.

"You're to sweet!" I pout and try to hide my smile. "Like I said a million times, I'm talented." He smirks then turns around. Damn that boy is sexy! "I know you're staring." The smirk can almost be seen behind his statement. "Can you blame me though?" I giggle.

"No. You're standing in front of me with only my shirt on so..." He licks his lips. "Shit!" I curse. "No don't leave!" He begs as I rush towards our room. "Fine. I'll meet you in there!" He shouts after me. I roll my eyes. How is it that I am marring the biggest pervert in Florida and possibly England as well?

I quickly change and head back to the kitchen fully dressed to finish our tea.

"Hey Harry, I know that my dad left me and all, but I still want him to come to the wedding." I inform him as I step into the kitchen. His face is pale. "Harry?" I ask. "About your dad..." I freeze. This can't be good!

Yep, this is short. Sorry I didn't update sooner I forgot... Hehe;)

3 votes 1 comment;))

-Sophie Payne💕