I do? (4)

"Hey." I answer into my phone.

"Wanna come over?" Alex asks me.

"Yeah. What time?" I ask her while painting my nails a bright pink.

"Now?" She suggests.

"Sure, give me 30 minutes." I shrug.

We say goodbye then hang up. Then the idea hits me- bring Harry. I will bring Harry, then she'll know we're together again. But she'll see my ring and then be happy because she'll know I'm happy!

"Harry!" I call from the bedroom. He sleepily walks into the bedroom, carrying a rather large cup of coffee. I made him stay up last night to watch The Vow with me. Hey- you haven't lived until you've seen The Vow!

"Yeah?" He yawns. "Get dressed!" I order and finish my last nail and begin to blow on it to dry it. "Why?" He whines. "Because we are going to Alex's." I don't bother to look up at him. "Jess, I don't know if you've noticed, but she's kinda pissed at me!" He reminds me.

"I know, but she's my sister, we are getting married, she is coming, therefore she should know about it!" I tell him. "Fine, but if she's mean I'll cry!" He warns sarcastically, I hope...

"Get dressed!" I repeat. "I am dressed!" He yawns again. "So you're going to my sisters dressed in your boxers?" I raise an eyebrow. "Maybe." He stubbornly says. "Put some damn pants on!" I laugh.

10 minutes later my nails are dry and Harry is dressed. "Let's go!" I clap. I am really hoping my plan will work!

We knock on the door a and Cara opens it. "HARRY!" She screeches in excitement. "JESSIKA!" She notices me. She immediately takes Harry's hand and drags him away.

Alex stands behind the door in shock. Once they are out of view she speaks. "What the hell are you thinking?!" She scolds. "We're back together." I smile. "I can see that!" She gives me an unhappy look.

I walk in the house and take a seat on the sofa. "Are you joking?" She asks. "Alex, I love him! You did too, he's still the same Harry, maybe even a better Harry, just please give him another chance!" I beg. "I'm sorry maybe I should remind you why you are in Florida right now!" She brings up why I moved. "It was for uni too!" I defend.

"How can you just take him back?" She asks. "Like I said, I love him. I knew I would end up with him some how!" I admit. "You're- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" She screams at the sight of my finger. "We're engaged!" I beam. "HARRY STYLES WHAT THE FUCK?!" She screams again. Harry comes running in. "What happened?" He asks.

"You're way to young for this shit!" Alex yells. "Bad word!" I hear Cara shout from her room. I look nervously at Harry but see there's tons of glitter in his hair, making me laugh. "This isn't funny!" Alex scolds. "No, look!" I point to Harry still laughing. He looks annoyed because I noticed. "Ok that's fucking hilarious, but still you're 19!" She yells. "And you're 27! You got married at 18, difference?" I ask. "Difference is that look at where that got me!" She refers to Cara's dad.

"Look, whatever you say won't change this, so stop trying." I huff. "Fine. Yes, I'm happy for you but be carful!" She warns. "We will." I promise. I pull harry over to us and we pull into a group hug. Harry looks very uncomfortable but it's cute!

"We should go." I sigh and back away from the hug. "Ok. Bye sweetie." Alex smiles and gives me one last 'congratulations!' hug.

"My plan worked!" I clap when we leave and walk to Harry's car. "Plan?" He raises an eyebrow. "Yup." I say popping the "p". I didn't bother explaining, he wouldn't care after 3 words anyways.

2 votes for the next chapter;)

-Sophie Payne💕