I do (27)

Jessika's POV.

"So he just... left?" Alexa asks me, setting her empty glass on the table.

"Yeah. Then he told me he didn't want anything to do with me or the baby, so I left." I shrugged, swallowing the lump in my throat. I've decided I should just move on, and shrug it off.

"Okay so he's an ass. What are you gunna do?" Alexa stares at me like I'm crazy for leaving.

"Shrug it off, move on. I'm done with his shit." I scoff. Well that's a lie... I'm not trying to move on really. More like get over him, but I'm not going to date or anything!

"Shrug it off?! Sweetie, you're carrying his child and you're going to 'move on and shrug it off'? you're in for a rude awakening when that baby comes out!" Alexa sits back on her couch and crosses her arms over her chest.

I'm about to comment on that but liam walks in, "Jess umm... Someone wants to talk to you." He says shyly.

"Okay?" I laugh a little, standing up and walking over to him. As I reach for the phone liam pulls his hand back so I can't get it.

"Liam what are you-"

He cuts me off by shaking his head and mouthing 'leave'. I give him a strange look then turn towards the door.

As I'm walking down the street I hear Alexa screaming my name, sounding out of breath.

I stop and turn to see her running towards me, so I walk towards her.

"Yes?" I laugh as I meet her. She bends over to catch her breath.

"Th-the phone w-was H-Harr-y." She finally breaths out.

"Liam didn't... he's not coming back is he?" I ask. Then it hits me, we fucking live together! We were getting married! IM HAVING HIS FUCKING CHILD!!

"He knows you're here. And he gave liam a whole speech about how much of a fuck up he is, and how you deserve more, and how much he loves you, and the baby. He also said even if you don't take him back he has to be a part of the baby's life." Alexa explains quickly. Almost to quick for me to soak it all in.

For what seemed like hours I was quiet. Alexa's words circled through my mind... then without thinking I screamed, "I'M DONE!" and ran.

I don't know why I'm running, or where I'm going. All I know is I can't be here. I can't think about Harry. My first thought is, 'alcohol... I need alcohol.' then I thought, 'damnit I'm having a baby!' so that idea went to hell...

"Fuck." I whisper, running my fingers through my chocolate brown hair. I looked around, I was on a road but no cars where passing. I was alone. Which was what I wanted... right?

Ugh! like I fucking know what the hell I want! I'm pregnant I shouldn't have to know! I can use that as an excuse, right? Well fuck it I am.

I started walking back the way I think I came, Im lost. I'll admit it wasn't my best decision running away to a place I'm not familiar with.

As I continue to walk my stomach starts hurting. And by hurting I mean it felt like my stomach was digesting a small elephant... Okay maybe a large one.

I winced at the pain coming from my belly. The doctor appointment is tomorrow, I'll ask alb out this then... if I make it there.

Without warning I doubled over and my guts came out of me crashing on to the pavement.

(Not really my guts but you know)

"Well that's great, and disgusting." I mumbles standing up straighter and looking forward.

I could see a gas station about 200 feet away from me. If I walk there I can call Alexa (my phone died). She'll pick me up, I couldn't have gone to far I've only been away for like an hour at the most!

I continue walking towards the gas station as fast as my stumach will alow, i didnt know being pregant could be so painful... so this is why 19 year olds are warned against getting pregnant.

"Need a ride?" I look up, startled by the sudden noise. In a truckis a man who looks to be about my age, maybe a year or two older. He' attractive, very attractive but nothing compaired to Harry. He has sandy blond hair that sweaps across his forehead, reminding of fetus Justin Beiber. He has bright blue eyes and the angle of the sun makes them shine even more. But seeing him only reminds me of Harry's curly brown hair that bounced around his head everytime he moved. And the way his eyes would become shiney when he smiled. The way he would start to tear up everytime i forced him to watch a chick-flick with me and there was a sad part, although he will never admit to that.

"I... umm..." I snap out of my daze and actually start to contemplate what to do. I look down at my stomach and feel a sudden ache, well there is my answer.

"Is it too much trouble?" I look up to the unnamed man with questioning eyes.

"Of chourse not! I wouldn't have asked if it was." He laughs and steps out of his truck, walking to the passenger side and opening the door for me, waiting for me to get it.

Well he looks nice enough... Hesitently I take a seat. I felt so timid, well how couldnt I, he could try to do some pretty nasty things to me... At that thought I immediatly regret taking up his offer.

"I'm Mark by the way," He looks over to me with a soft smile.

"Jessika." I respond. I am so nervous right now! Can he see how tense I am?! What if he can sense my fear?! calm down Jess, he's probably not a vampire. Do vampires sense fear?

"No I don't think they can do that." Mark interjects. Shit, did i say that outloud? Well aparently i did, unless he can read minds... no hes not a vampire.

"You're cute when you blush." Mark laughs. I don't know what to do with this information, half of me wants to through my ring fingure in his face to show him I'm engaged, but that half would be a lyer. The other half of me wants to tell him thank you and never speak to him again. I choose the second half.

"Thank you?" It comes out a a question but I am sticking to the 'never talk to him again' thing. Yeah, he seems nice and his eyes are beautiful and his arms could probably make any girl drenched themselves, but I am still not over Harry... not that i ever will be... mostly because i haven't planned on trying anytime soon. Part of me is praying that he actually is coming for me and really does want this child. But there is another part telling me that I hat ehim with a burning passion, that is thesmaller part.

Infact right now if i saw him I would most likely jump on him and kiss him until my lips fall off.And then i would hate myself forever because I took him back so fast, or even took him back at all.

"Jessika? You okay?" Mark breaks my thoughs.

"Oh yeah. Sorry, what did you say?" I look up at him, did I mention he is tall? Because he is, he's like 20 feet tall!

"I asked where you want to go, and if you would also want to have lunch with me?"

Didn't edit this chapter... So yeah sorry.

y'all want the Niall fanfic so I'll post the description after The last chapter of this one:)

So I'm going to say this again in the a.n for the last chapter but I'm saying now because idk;) okay so when I post the Niall description (it's called "things change") I want you guys to comment if you like it or not!

If you don't I DO have other books that I can post but I want you all to be happy with the next book I'm posting because I want you to read it... yeah.

COMMENT IF YOU THINK YOU'LL READ ITT!!! :):)

Ilysm thank you for voting and reading and commenting and you look so perfect standing their in Luke's American apparel underwear:)

-Soph.x