I do? (10)

My family is fucked up! Simply mad and crazy. I mean really?

My father has expressed his pure hatred for my 'mother' since she left when I was 2. And he was working for her the whole time? That's just wrong right there!

And he didn't tell me. All those years of looking up to him, waiting up for him to get home, loving him with all my heart, he was lying. And then he left me! He freaking left me behind without as much as a simple goodbye.

That's what hurts the most. The fact that I had no idea he left. The fact that the last thing I said to him was,

"Ugh just leave me alone! Go to work I'm sure you were going to anyways!"

Those words spin in my head as I sit silently on the couch, staring at the blank wall. Those words, those cruel words won't leave my head.

"Jess..." Harry takes me out of my thoughts. "Babe, what's wrong. You haven't even watched the movie, and it's a Disney one so that's worrying me." He gives me a nervous smile.

"I told him to go." I whisper. "I told him to go to work and he did. It's my fault he's dead." I ramble. "Hey, hey. No it's not your fault! Don't ever think that, Jess you didn't know, and you couldn't have stopped it. So never think it's your fault." He scolds.

"I miss him, Harry. So, so much!" Before I can stop myself I'm crying again. "I hate crying." I mumble through sobs. "I know baby." He soothes while rubbing circles on my back.

"Make it stop! I don't want to be here any more. I need to somewhere, where know one knows me." I look up to meet his eyes. "Like where?" He asks. "I don't know... Paris?" I conclude with hopeful eyes.

"Paris... you want to go to Paris?" He asks. "Well yeah, but we don't have to go there. We can go anywhere!" I tell him. "Okay... Let's go to Paris." He shrugs. "Really?" I squeal. "If you want to." He shrugs. "Well of course I want to, I just didn't expect you to say yes!" I giggle.

Paris... I'm going to Paris with Harry. My fiancé and I are going to Paris. I've never been to Paris. I'm so excited!

"Wait..." He suddenly goes pale. "What?" My smile drops. "D-does going to Paris involve flying?" He asks. "Yes..." I nod.

I know he has a fear of planes but he came here on one right? So what's the problem with going on one more? Or two...

"Fine. But I don't want a window seat and if we die I'm telling everyone it's your fault I'm dead." He warns. "You'd be dead though." I point out. "I would tell all the dead people then." He shoots. "Okay." I shrug and yawn.

It's 6:30. We're watching Beauty And The Beast. I love this movie, it's so adorable! I mean Bell is just this innocent girl, then her father disappears and she try's to find him but the best takes her. But the beast has a soft spot for Bell -kinda like Harry has a soft spot for me-. They fall in love and he turns into a human again.

Disney movies are the best!

I ended up falling asleep on Harry's muscular shoulder.

***

"Wake up love." I wake up by Harry shaking my shoulder. "Mm." I groan. "We're going to Paris in 5 hours." He whispers, the smile is evident in his voice. "5 hours?" I yawn. "Wait, 5 HOURS?!" I scream. "Yeah, so get packing!" He laughs. "Shit." I whisper under my breath. I scramble to our room and take out a suitcase.

"Harry, do you wanna just share one? It's big enough... how long are we staying?" Damn I hate not planning ahead! "Yeah that's fine. And 5 days." He walks into the room, resting against the door frame.

"Okay." I reply then go back to packing.

"Have I ever told you how good you look in my clothes?" He comes up from behind me and hugs my waist. "Yes. Now stop distracting me." I order and walk away from him while giggling.

I was wearing his shirt that came down mid thigh instead of my own clothes because his are more comfortable, and they smell like him. He smells really good! It's kind of irritating how incredibly amazing that boy smells.

"Harry, you could help you know." I tell him. "I would try, but you're distracting me." He smirks evilly. I roll my eyes in response.

This chapter sucks. SORRRYYY

People need to learn how to reply to my texts:|

ANYWAYS... 3 votes 1 comment for the next chapter:)

-Sophie Payne<3