I do? (25)

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!

"Have you told him yet?" Chrissy asks me again. She's asked me this everyday for the past week. And everyday is the same answer, no.

"No, but I will." I promise. Lie. I've said that everyday for the past week. I'm just hoping she hasn't noticed...

"You've said that everyday. If you don't tell him, I will." She warns. At first that sounds amazing, I won't have to tell him! But then I start thinking... If she tells him we will have to talk, he'll be mad about the baby and on top of that me not telling him. We'll fight, almost break up. But we won't.

It's a cycle. I want to break that cycle.

"I'll tell him... In fact I'll tell him tonight." I nod, trying to gather all of my confidence and put it into that sentence. I don't think it worked though, based on the look I'm receiving from her...

"Okay. Tonight will be perfect. Mum, Gemma, Ellie and I are all going to dinner at 7:30, then dropping them off at the airport. Harry turned it down already so you'll be alone." She smirks, knowing she's got me trapped.

"Oh, and I will be asking him about what he thinks about all this shit." She warns before walking out of the kitchen, leaving me to sit and panic alone. How can I tell him?! No matter how I do it there will be screaming.

"Like ripping a bandaid off." I whisper to myself. Let's hope that works!

*** (7:30)

"Bye, have fun!" Chrissy yells to me mockingly. I roll my eyes.

"What was that about?" Harry asks from the stairs.

"N-nothing." I stammer. Damn I can't lie!

"You seem tense." Harry observes. I wasn't planning on telling him this early...

Rip off the bandaid. RIP IT! I scream to myself.

"Okay. I have to rip of the bandaid." I sigh. Did I say that out loud? Based on Harry's confused face I'm going with yes. Shit, great job Jess!

"What?" Harry asks looking and sounding completely confused. Well i would rather him confused then what's about to happen.

"I'M PREGNANT!" I scream. I think I ripped that bandaid off pretty well... I make the mistake of looking at Harry. He looks mad, scared, angry, and every other synonym for angry.

"You-you're what?" He whispers. He sounds confused. Did I not say it loud enough?

"P-pregnant." I stutter.

"You can't be." He shakes his head, his curls flying wildly across his head.

"I took 3 tests," I inform him. "They were all positive."

"WELL THEY FUCKING LIED!" He screams. I flinch back. I've seen harry angry, many times. But never this angry. This is a whole new situation. I'm not going to lie I'm scared. And now I have to be scared for two people.

"I made an appointment with the doc-"

"Well cancel it, you're not fucking pregnant. I don't care how many fucking tests you took. They're wrong. WE UESED PROTECTION. WE WERE CARFUL!" He screams. Now this is usually where I would fight back, but I'm not going to do that tonight.

The cycle has to break.

"Harry please calm down, this could be taken a whole different way. just please calm down." I beg, tears threaten to fall but I will not let them fall. I need to be strong. I will be strong.

"CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN?!" He looks at me, his jaw is clenched as well as his fists, making his knuckles white.

"You don't need to be here. I can leave, I can do this on my own if I have to." I whisper. I kinda didn't want him to hear that, but with my luck he did.