I do? (20)

2 hours later and still no sign of Harry. Anne and Chrissy have both assured me that's he's just being his 2 year old self and hiding in his room for a bit until he cools off. It's insane how well they no him, even if he has barely talked to them in years!

"So. Wedding talk." Chrissy sits next to me at the kitchen table. Anne has insisted on making tea and pancakes for dinner (we are hoping that the smell will make Harry come out.) "Oh, yeah. Chrissy I need to ask you something." I look at her with complete seriousness. She nods.

"I gave this a lot of thought and I've concluded that there is no other person that I'de rather have as my maid of honor than you. So Chrissy, would you like to be my maid of honor?" I beam at her. She gasps, and her hand flings up to her mouth. "LIKE?! I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR MAID OF HONOR!" She literally screams right in my face.

Then she tackles me in a bear hug. "Mum, did you hear that?! Maid of honor, I'm her maid of honor!" She gleams. "You know what that means..." Anne looks to us. "DRESS SHOPPING! Unless you already have a dress that is." Anne looks to me. "Nope. In fact a barley have anything done. I don't even know when or where we are getting married." I admit.

"Oh well darling, that'll all change." Chrissy smirks. "Tomorrow 10 a.m., be ready 'cus we are going shopping!" Chrissy yells. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeal. Next thing I know Chrissy, Anne, and I are all in a group hug squealing like school girls in the middle of the kitchen. "Are you girls quit done yet?" Harry asks, looking at us like we are crazy.

"Yes. We are fine." I say, pulling myself together. "So what made you come out of hibernation?" Chrissy smirks at her brother. "I smelled pancakes." He shrugs. "Told you it would work." Anne winks at me, making me giggle. "Make what work?" He asks.

"Nothing." Anne says in a sing-song voice. "Okay..." He looks at us suspiciously. "Harry guess what!" I say like I'm 5 again, skipping over to him. "What?" He asks, but focusing more on the pancake his mum just placed in front of him. "We are going dress shopping tomorrow. For a wedding dress! For our wedding!" I smile brightly.

"That's cool." He seems uninterested. "Yeah, we were thinking long sleeved... no skin showing type of dress." Chrissy lies just to mess with him. Finally he looks up from his food he was originally so concentrated on. "Hell no." He disagrees. "Are you sure? you don't like long sleeves and turtlenecks?" I ask with fake shock. "No, no and no." He shakes his head.

"Oh well isn't that a shame?" Chrissy laughs. "You're messing with me right?" Harry asks us seriously. "Hell no!" Chrissy yells. "You can't... no please don't. I have to spend the rest of my life with you, Jess. This is all I have to live for now!" Harry says with pleading eyes. "Oh really?" I give him a glare. "That may have come out wrong." He corrects... kinda.

"It may have?" I glare. Chrissy laughs at his stupidity. "Wow, Haz. 20 years and you still can't talk to girls." Chrissy laughs and throws a price of pancake at him. "No throwing food!" Anne scolds from the kitchen. "Yeah! Pancakes have feelings too, and you just hurt this pancakes' feelings a lot!" Harry jokes (I hope). "Apologize." He pouts. "I'm not apologizing to a fucking pancake!" Chrissy laughs.

"Language!" Anne yells. "Again mum, I'm 21." Chrissy yells. "I don't care you're still my baby." Anne counters. "Yeah you baby, apologize to the freaking pancake." Harry smirks like he's all smart. "Jess, control your fiancé." Chrissy begs me. "I think he's had to much pancakes and syrup. He gets like this when that happens." I sigh.

"He act like he's a little kid? ... Or like he's high." She asks. "Kinda. I think we should go to bed. Goodnight. Thank you so much for everything Anne and Chrissy! It literally means so much, you're like the family I've always wanted yet never had." I explain. "You're welcome love, it's my pleasure!" Anne smiles. "Night babe!" Chrissy smiles.

"And Harry, goodnight I love you my son." Anne smiles.

Then I saw something I thought I would never live to see. Harry ran up to Anne and engulfed her in a huge hug, "I LOVE YOU MUMMY!" He yelled. "We need to give him pancakes more often..." Chrissy whispers from beside me. All I can do is nod, I don't have any words. My mouth is hanging open like I'm a idiot. "Let's go love." Harry takes my hand and pulls me up the stairs to his old room.

"Remember the last time we were in this room?" He chuckles. "That was an interesting night..." I nod. "I liked the morning better." He smiles. That was a great morning. We talked all day, cuddling in his bed. He begged me to stay with him. It was just perfect.

"I liked that dress. Do you still have that?" He asks like he's generally curious. "Ummm... I think?" I try to think back. "You should wear it again! But not outside because men are perverts. Well so am I... but I'm aloud to be because I'm marring you." He concludes. "Okay, you sir, need to sleep." I laugh. "I'm not tireddd!" He wines.

"Okay. Well I'm going to go change and stuff, you should too." I say while exiting the room and into the bathroom.

"Harry I was-" I walk into the room to see Harry passed out in the middle of the bed in nothing but boxers. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about the half naked part, it's the middle of the bed part I'm not to happy about...

"Okay... you're heavy." I huff after trying to move the sleeping man.

Time for plan b...

"Well I guess I'll just have to put on my shirt because it's obvious Harry doesn't like black lace..." I start and he shoots up. "Black lace?!" He looks at me. "No you perv! Move over." I laugh.

I don't like this chapter so I'm sorry it sucks. And it's short... okay this is just a really really bad chapter.

Anyways please keep voting and commenting:):)

I love you all and thank you for reading my book!! And have a nice day:)

-Sophie Payne<33