I do? (17)

"Hey." I smile at Gemma and Ellie. "Come in." I move so they can come in. "Who is it?" Harry asks me coming around the corner.

"Harry." Gemma whispers. "Gemma?" Harry asks slowly. "W-what is she doing here Jess?" He looks at me with scared eyes. "It will be good for you." I whisper, my eyes start to water again because his eyes only show anger because of my betrayal. "What?" He spits. "Harry I know you're mad, but I just want to explain-" Gemma starts.

"Don't. Don't explain. I don't want a fucking explanation! Just leave!" Harry yells. I can see the pain his words caused her. I take Ellie aside and hug her. Harry's not very good at the child appropriate language.

"Please Harry!" Gemma is now crying. "Harry..."

"Don't. You know I don't want to talk to her! How could you do this to me?!" He yells at me. "I did it to help you!" I cry. "Help me?!" Harry mocks. "Do you realize what she did to the family when she left?" He spats.

"I thought me leaving would help him realize how awful he was." Gemma try's. "Well you were wrong. It got worse! Do you know how many more punches I had to take for mum, Chrissy, and I?! Way more." He yells. "Harry I've made a lot of mistakes..."

"I can tell." He scoffs looking at Ellie quickly making her fall to the floor in tears. "HARRY!" I scold in absolute shock. "Don't." He glare at me. "Leave me daughter and you're niece out of this!" She screams. "She's not my niece, and you're not u sister. You weren't the day you stepped out of that damn house!" He glares with pure hatred at sister.

"Harry!" I scold again. "Jessika a swear to god, don't!" He yells. I sink back a little. He's intimidating when he's mad. "I got it just as bad as you did when I was there. You would leave too if you could." She speaks quietly after some silence. "Really? Because I remember stepping in front of you and mum and Chrissy most of the time. And even if I did have the chance I would never have left my family behind to live in that hell whole!" His voice is full of venom.

I never knew he could be so mean. So hateful.

"Harry." She breaths. "Move." He speaks through clenched teeth. "Harry don't leave." I beg. "Stop." He glares at me before slamming the door shut behind him. I know better then to chase him.

This was just to much, to fast for him to handle.