I do? (29)

As soon as I step in the door of the apartment I'm hit with memories.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks with a bright smile lighting up his face.

I look up at him from my seated position on the couch. "I'm admiring my ring." I explain, a small blush creeping it's way on to my cheeks.

"It's a beautiful ring for an even more gorgeous girl." Harry winks, leaning down and kissing my forehead. Again, I blush. Harry has never ceased to make me blush.

Even after all this time I'm still blushing and getting millions of butterflies because of his smile. I feel like a 13 year old girl around her first boyfriend.

"I love you, and I love your blush." Harry whispers in my ear, making my face get even darker.

"I love you too, Harry."

"And I'll never stop, even if you do, I'll never give up." Harry promises, his eyes shows he's 100% sincere.

"I'll never give up." I whisper back to him.

By the end of the first memory I'm in tears, sitting on the couch in my own puddle. But they won't get out of my mind, one after the other...

"Harry!" I call from the kitchen. He emerges from the bedroom in just his boxers.

"Yes, love?" He smirks.

"I-I made d-dinner." I manage, though I'm a bit distracted...

"Distracted, babe?" He teases, walking further into the kitchen.

"Shut up and get dressed." I command, blushing furiously.

"Are you sure you want me to?" Harry asks, stepping closer to me.

"Y-yes go." I stutter.

"Positive?" He asks, now centimeters away from me.

"Yes, Jesus Harry go put some god damned clothes on and stop being such a fucking tease!" I huff.

"Okay, sweetie." He winks. Damn Harry and all his cute names!

"Ready! Did you make pancakes?" Harry asks hopefully.

"No, I made chicken." I laugh at his childish tone. Causing him to pout.

More memories cloud my mind as I move closer to the kitchen.

"Jessss..." Harry whines like a two year old.

"We had pancakes last night, I want pizza!" I match his voice.

"But I loveee pancakes!" Harry pouts.

"And I love pizza. We can't eat pancakes every night, Harry." I explain.

"Umm says who?" He questions with a horrified face.

"Says me. And I'm your fiancé, you chose me, therefore you have to let me pick." I reason.

"That's bad logic." He mumbles.

"Problem?" I sass.

"No, lovely, I do not." He sighs, knowing I want pizza. And by want I mean need.

That's the last thing we fought about before we left... what food we should get.

Tears flow freely off my cheeks, hitting the ground. It's then I decide that I can't stay here.

So an hour late I'm left standing in a tiny hotel room that can barely fit even a bed... at least it's clean...

I open my suitcase, looking at the shinny object sitting peacefully in a plastic bag. My ring- my old ring. It's not mine anymore.

I decide the best thing i can do is to go back to school tomorrow, I missed so much work it'll be hard. My teachers have emailed me a lot of the assignments to do and email back to them. I explained my situation and lucky for me, they understood.

I look down at my stomach, thinking about what I'm going to do.

How will I finish uni? I'll have to go online I guess, there's no other way.

I still have to tell Alex about the baby, I'll do that after classes tomorrow.

Then I start to think about where I'll live.

Well first I need a job, I suppose I can get a payed internship, they do offer those to people who are qualified enough for them. I just hope I am.

Next I look at my scarred wrists.

I remember when I made these scars, it was the week I found out about my mother... And I thought that was the worst.

Back then if someone asked how bad my heart hurting, I would have said a 10. But now that this is happening, it was really a 5. Nothing more than a 5. Because right now, this is a 10, maybe more. Actually... it's more than a 10. Because I'm not getting him back. I don't want to get him back.

Okay, I take that back. I want nothing more to take him back, see his smile, feel his touch, kiss him. But I'm being realistic... That won't happen.

I love Harry, and I'll never stop loving him, but we are opposites.

I'm a good girl, and he's a bad boy.

If only it wasn't like this. If only the world was against us...

But that's the thing about life, there will always be that 'if only'.

With these thoughts swimming through my mind I fall asleep.

***

I wake up, eat, shower, then race to class.

My classes are boring and I struggle to keep up... and stay awake.

After my 4 classes it's time to face Alex.

I called her on my way over, telling her I was coming.

Now I'm standing on her doorstep in a panic.

She opens the door with a welcoming smile, but that soon fades when she's me.

I'm a disheveled mess. My hair is going in every different direction there is, I have heavy bags under my eyes, I'm pale. Basically, I'm just a train wreck.

"You look awful!" She manages to say.

"Wow thanks." I roll my eyes.

"Sorry." She giggles. "So mind telling me what's up with... you?" She laughs.

"Alex, I'm about to tell you something huge. Please don't leave me because you're the only person I have left. Please don't yell because you can't make me feel any worse than I already do." I rush.

"Okay, Cara is at her friends house, so tell me everything." She looks worried, leading me to the couch.

I sit and take a deep breath.

"Harry left me." I breath.

She gasps, "why?!"

"Because i-I'm pregnant and he didn't want kids. So he left." I explain, tearing up again.

"That bastard! It's okay, Jess, I'll be here every step of the way." She soothes, rubbing circles on my back.

"Alex left me. I don't want to explain that. You're the only person I have." I cry.

I cry so much it's almost unhealthy.

"I'll always be here." She whispers. I can't help but think back to Harry's promise though...

You are my cheese potatoes and I love you. THANK YALL ILY

OKAY SO SOMEONE COMMENTED ON MY LAST CHAPTER AND TOLD ME TO UPDATE AND I FELT SPECIAL SO THIS IS FOR YOU!

-Soph.x