Chapter Twelve

Rosalie's POV

    He hurt me. The way he talked to me. It ate me up but worse, he tried to choke me and he hit me. Then he just left me. When I woke up, I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to apologize for bringing Harley up. I knew it was sensitive and I said it to hurt him. I also wanted an apology back for what he did to me.

    I got up and tried the door handle but it was locked. Then I started banging on the door. I fell against the door crying after ten minutes of banging. The man I was falling for made me a prisoner one again. I haven't felt this shitty since...wait since who left me? I can't remember him. I start panicking, I can't picture him, I can't remember his name, but I remember him leaving me after we made love and never came back. Who was he?!

    After panicking and screaming, I fell onto the bed and fell asleep.

    I awoke and realized I was back in Mr. J's room, the fool moon lighting up the room. A pale white arm wrapped around my middle and I hear his deep breathing indicating he is sound asleep. I smile that he must have missed me and brought me back. I was still mad until I went to rub my eyes and saw on my hand that he wrote something:

    I'm Sorry  :(  <3   J

    And just like that, my anger melted and he just took another little piece of my heart. So I fell back asleep in the comfort and safety of his arms.

    I woke up to the bed bouncing and moving around. "Mehhh what is going on?" I open my eyes fully and see a tray set up in front of me with pancakes, fruit, and chocolate milk. Mr. J was at the end of the bed bouncing in excitement looking at me.

    "Baby! I made you breakfast!" His happiness was contagious and I lit up with a wide grin.

    "Thank you so much. It looks wonderful." He looked pleased with my reaction. I took a bite and moaned at how good it tasted.

    "Careful darling, I may start getting jealous of your breakfast." He looked at me with lust filled eyes making it hard for me to swallow. My heart started racing and my breathing hitched. He growled and threw the tray onto the floor and was on top of me kissing me hard and deep. His hands grabbing my hips roughly but that only turned me on more.

    I licked and bit his bottom lip while my hands were threaded through his hair. He ripped my shirt that had no bra on underneath so my breasts were exposed. He started kissing down my neck and to my breasts were he started sucking on my nipples. Everywhere he kissed radiated heat and sent fireworks off in my body.

    He growled "Mine" against my chest and continues to kiss down my tummy and to my waistline. He grabbed the sides of my shorts with my underwear and looked at me for permission.

    "Yours." His eyes lit up and he pulled my shorts and underwear off quickly. This was all about need and desire and I needed him in me NOW. He slowly teased my womanhood with his hands and then with his tip but when his eyes met mine again, he thrusted hard and deep into me. I could feel him hitting my cervix with each thrust and stretching me out wide. It felt so good. My body was on fire and tingles were building up quickly. Each thrust bringing me more and more, I could feel myself building up.

    "Come for me baby girl, scream my name." He bit into my neck and I lost it.

    "DADDY" I screamed losing all control and inhibitions. I climaxed and I have never felt so good. He started coming as soon as I finished and when he finished he stayed in me looking at me with wonder. I embarrassingly cover my face with my hands remembering what I had called him when I climaxed.

    He pulled my hands away as he pulled out and rolled so we were facing each other on our sides and holding me tight. "You really are the most perfect woman." He said breathlessly.

    "So you like it when I call you Da-" I said shyly but was cut off.

    "Don't say it unless you want round two." He growled and it sent shivers of pleasure through me.

    So very seductively and looking up at him through my lashes, I said "Daddy".

    He was back in me in no time.