Chapter Thirteen

Joker's POV

She looked like an angel when she slept and I traced patterns over her naked body as she slept soundly. Last night when she screamed 'Daddy' without me even prompting, sealed her fate. She will be mine for as long as I'm breathing. I would move heaven and hell to keep her and kill anyone who tries to take her.

She is full of trouble and powerful but if I play everything just right then she will be a powerful weapon that I control. In return, no one but me will ever hurt her, never even touch her.

I get uncomfortable at the thought of even me hurting her and I don't understand. She is falling for me and I feel a pang in my chest thinking about me lying to make her love me.

I go downstairs and meet with my men, I have had others come in but I still need to hire new ones but I have time since I don't foresee allowing Rosalie to be far from me.

She comes down freshly showered and dressed in jeans and a form fitting v neck, seeing the sliver of cleavage reminds me of watching them bounce underneath me.

I expect her to annoying run to me and hug me like Harley always did but she gets some toast together and just sits next to me at the table. Our knees barely touching. I'm relieved but also pretty irritated, I want her to be crazy about me.

She pushes the other piece of toast to me and says "Want some?" I take a bite of it while it's still in her hand making her blush.

"Thanks baby. How would you feel about going on a date with me tonight? I got you a present" I sing the last part teasingly.

Wow the date is already worth it to see her light up like that, her gray eyes go silver, her smile shows her teeth. She is so beautiful and sexy.

"Yes! Oh my god, I've never been on a date! What should I wear?" She was bouncing up and down reminding me of last night again.

"Something easy to take off" I tell her only half joking. I don't even think I can wait till tonight to have her again. I pick her up and set her on the table and his her roughly. I have her moaning instantly and I start to rub her sweet spot through her jeans causing her to tilt her head back. I did this. I have this sexy and powerful woman as putty in my hands and that makes me high with power and control.

"Daddy please" she pouts. I push her back so she's laying on the table. I pull off her pants and got even harder than I thought possible when I saw she had no underwear on. My naughty little girl. I pulled my pants down along with my boxers and positioned myself right in front of her entrance.

"Beg for it." I demand.

"Pretty please, please, please. Daddy please fuck me." She begged and I couldn't resist. I slammed into her. "Harder please" she begged more and I delivered.

She came quickly and I held off working harder to giver her a second orgasm, I slipped my hand between us and rubbed her nub and after a minute she came again but this time I couldn't hold off and went with her.

I kissed her lazily while in her and slowly pulled out. She lay there catching her breath and man did I want a picture of that. This beautiful woman, spread out, and completed sated by me. I was pulling up my pants hoping to pull my phone out and snap a pic but she quickly sat up.

"Oh my! I need to start getting ready for tonight!" She quickly pulled up her pants and took of running upstairs.

    I chuckle and shake my head. She has hours to get ready.

    It is time for our date and I am waiting for her. I feel anxious and I don't like it. I don't get nervous, I make others nervous. I was wearing black pants with a white button up shirt rolled up to my elbows and first few buttons undone. I tried to make it look like I wasn't trying TOO hard. She didn't need to get any ideas in her pretty little head about being something special to me. I figured I would keep the date simple and here at the mansion. I am nervous to take her out, I heard rumors going around that people suspect me of having a new toy. My enemies will have found out and she is at risk.

    I hear heels clicking and look up at the top of the stairs. She is breathtaking and I wonder if I will ever get used to her beauty. She is wearing a purple dress that goes to her knees, it accentuated her top and flared out at her waist. Her hair is curled and hangs down all around her. She is absolutely stunning and completely mine. Her smile widens when she sees my reaction and she makes her way down to me. I grab her hand and pull her in for a long kiss.

    After a minute, I break away and lead her to the dining room where our dinner is set up. I frown seeing that she is at the opposite of the table, wanting her to be near. I pull her chair out for her. "Ever the gentleman Mr. J."

    I laugh at that, "I have been called many things but a gentleman is definitely not one." I go over to my spot. "I hope you enjoy, one of my men is a decent cook so I had him prepare it."

    She takes a bite and says "It's delicious, thank you. But out of curiousity, aren't dates typically away from the home?" Damn, she is smart. Especially for being locked up the past five years, should I lie and just say it's a new trend?

    "Sometimes, but tonight we are staying in." I try to be vague and hope it appeases her. It doesn't. She still looks at me questionably. I sigh "I have many enemies. There are rumors going about that I have someone who I...um...care for. They will be trying to find you and you are in danger outside the mansion."

    She looked frightened for a split second but it turned to exhaustion quickly. "So many threats. My family, Bruce Wayne, this Batman guy, and all your other enemies. We definitely have our work cut out for us Mr. J."

    She hasn't figured out Wayne and Bats are the same. I wonder if I should tell her...no, in good time. "Baby, I will protect you no matter what." I reassure her and she lights up again. I get to know everything about her while we eat dinner and move to the living room couch to sit and continue talking. Her favorite color, her favorite things to do, how she used to do gymnastics (which made me make jokes about her flexibility), things that make her laugh, things that make her cry (apparently she cries easily during movies), but then she tries to talk about her family and struggles to remember.

It starts frustrating her. I ask her to try and remember her first love and she says she remembers the idea and that it happened and that she loved him but she can't remember his name or what he looks like. I am joyful about this, he is out of the picture! But then, I see her tears. Making me actually feel bad.

"I feel like something is missing and I can't explain it. It's discerning. Plus how am I supposed to protect myself from my family if I can't even remember what they look like?" her voice starts to get panicky and I grab her and put her on my lap, holding her head to my chest.

"It's alright baby girl, Daddy will take care of you". So that's what I do, I comfort her and kiss her gently. I took her upstairs and had the most gentle sex I have ever had.

Crap, I keep forgetting her gift! When the time is right...